See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2015

I liked this small hotel/hostel as it is situated in Old Town, the central part of sprawled out Hurghada in Egypt, it is only a couple of streets from the main road parallel to the beach and it is within walking distance of a public beach (most beach access is only for residents of the beach hotels or you have to pay). And $17 for two in a scrupulusly clean room with a bathroom, a comfortable sitting room outside and a clean frig is a bargain.Maria, an Italian woman married to an Egyptian, was nice to me, gave me information about the local area (I like living in the old more traditional parts of a town especially in the evenings when everybody is out shopping, selling market produce which shares the streets, ,playing dominoes or other games, drinking tea, strolling by, playing music...far more atmosphere here than in the touristy expensive areas of the newer Hurghada. I travel for the differences more than the similarities. Yes, the street is more like a sandy alley but I found it safe. There is free wifi in the common room and Maria has done a lot of hard work making a great and comfortable roof garden. I don't think her husband was very friendly though we came in unannounced near midnight and you have to ask for soap and towels as I have had to in many other hotels in Egypt, but I stay there again for the location, the price, and the cleanliness.

Room tip: if you want a double bed, ask for one, otherwise you may get just singles
Date of stay: March 2015