“Diving and snorcling”

Oulu, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Diving and snorcling”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Good quide and services. Very good meal on the boat too. Not too many people at the boat. the staff looked after your safety very well.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 106marjatta

• Finnish first
Louth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic time”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at the Three Corners El Gouna, and as we were there for a fortnight my husband decided to do all the training he could and many thanks to Ian and Penny for all their help. I do not like swimming, do not like getting my face or hair wet, BUT, whooowwwwww. I went out with my husband when he went on dives and thought I would be sitting on deck sunning myself oh no. Much to the amusement of my husband I put a lifejacket on and jumped in the sea. I still can not believe it myself, the first time on the dive taxi I learnt to use the snorkel and after that there was no stopping me first in, last out. I swam with the dolphins, swam along side a turtle I had a brilliant time. Thank you so much to everyone it was fantastic

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Annie D
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“An amazing day !!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a fantastic day on a beautiful boat with really lovely people. As a non swimmer I had intended to stay on the boat whist the others went snorkelling, but Sayeed would not hear of it, and gave me a life jacket and a water taxi and pulled me around so that I could see all the amazing fish and coral and also dolphins, he made me feel very safe and not all stupid ! I have to thank him in particular for making the day for me, so extra special, I would not have been able to do it without his kindness and patience.

Visited August 2012
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Dolphine spotting”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

A very nice day at the sea. And we did see the dolphins. They came really close :)

Visited July 2012
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great company to learn with”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I first went snorkelling with Colona El Gouna last year - loved it and this time I came back to learn to dive...I did my open water and then my advanced open water and I honestly can't recommend Colona enough as a great company to learn to dive with...the staff are all incredibly friendly and put new divers at ease..everything felt completely professional and safe and the boat has a really nice atmosphere...visited some great dive sites, was lucky enough to swim with dolphins twice - will def be back:)

Visited June 2012