“Diving at its best!”
Review of Colona Divers

Colona Divers
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Just come back to cold Sweden after a fantastic week at Colona Divers in Hurghada.
Well worth a visit, different dive sites every day and a really nice guide in Hany.
My daughter did her Course with Swedish Instructor Jimmie that made her felt very safe!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I've been in Hurghada now 12 times and every time at least a couple of trips with the snorkeling boat from Colona Divers.
They offer the best service on Red Sea and I promise I had a couple of scares, before I found them :)

3  Thank AnitaT81
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Our third and deffenetly not the last time we go scuba diving with Colona divers.Freindly proffesional staff that will take you , your family snorkeling or scuba diving in a very well orgenized and safe way. I really recomend Colona Divers to everybody who want to have a fun day looking for dolphins and other interesting stuff in the beatiful red sea.we´ll be back for sure.

3  Thank helen h
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Great place to go to in the boat for coffee or brunch.Staff very friendly and helpful

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We have been twice on 5 days Dive Safari from Colona Divers. Colona has dive safari boat Nectarius which is well equipped for long safaris. Boat has cabins with aircons and possibility for nitrox diving. Colona has small dive center with Colona promo products for sale from mask traps to jackets. I recommend dive safari if already in Egypt. Underwater world is the best Egypt has to offer!

1  Thank Abeton