“Great Diving Experience!”

Aquanaut Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy great diving experience with Aquanaut Diving Club Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
Brussels, Belgium
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Thanks to the team at Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center! We dove with them for 2 days in December and enjoyed it completely. The service was excellent and we felt completely safe with them. Ahmed and Jousef were excellent guides and we felt well cared for. The staff on the boat was friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center to all of our friends.

3 Thank Tamara J

• Arabic first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Helpful and friendly”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a great week here, with really great professional staff, who also care a lot for the underwater life! As a family with two kids it was amazing to be able to bring the kids snorkeling and also have the opportunity for us two adults to go diving together. Thanks a lot to the great boat-crew for good service,, the great divemasters for showing us A LOT! of cool stuff .
Visited December 2012

I'd recommend it to everyone who wants some great diving experiences.

4 Thank Bradley K
Norwich, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fabulous diving and can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Visited Hurghada at the end of October and booked 4 days diving for myself with Aquanaut, 2 days for my 14 yr-old daughter (a certified diver) and one day's intro dive for her friend. I ended up doing 5 days diving and the friend had 2 days of intro dives, plus my daughter and I did a night dive.

As others have said, the staff and the dive guide (Ahmed) are fantastic; they're professional but laid-back, there's no pressure to book anything else and nothing is too much trouble for them. I didn't know that a night dive was going to take place until I arrived on my second day of diving, so hadn't taken my torch with me. 20 minutes 'in port' between the day diving and setting off for the night dive wasn't enough time for me to go back to where I was staying, collect the torch and get back, but Mohamed (the owner) got his wife to take me back to get it. Any other diving centre would have seen this as an opportunity to rent out another torch, but not Aquanaut.

I was 100% satisfied with the service I got, at excellent value, and hope that I can go back and dive with Aquanaut again before too long.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank elif-in-egypt
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly professional and enjoyable staff who made our diving experience unforgettable!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We really enjoyed our three days of diving with Aquanaut. Our family was a challenge - seven adults of varying levels of experience, two kids under 12, and a wheelchair! Aquanaut took care of all of our needs and provided excellent services in all aspects of our three days of diving. They are experienced professionals and we will be back soon! Many thanks!

Visited February 2012