not a luxury hotel as it is described in the hotel information, not in the heart of hurgharda as described and not on a pedesrian promenade!!! It is a twenty min taxi ride into hurghada there is no promenade and its more like a 2/3 star certainly not a 5star as quoted. they are constantly running out of glasses & cups and then they just rinse them under the cold tap before reusing them.
The food is very samey and if you like salad, rice & chicken you will be fine.
we reported our shower not working properly to reception and also the shower screen not fitting properly so the floor gets soaked everytime you have a shower but nothing was done about it, also there was no plug in the sink.
There was no running water for a few hours twice while we stayed here and there was also a powercut twice too, which isnt good when you are trying to have a shower.
On the positive side though the animation team are amazing and a special thanks to these for brightening our days ( Mr lovva lovva & angelina), and also the restaurant manager was lovely and even brought us herbal tea and tablets when we was poorly for a few days, thankyou for that
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Lagoons Aqua Park Resort and spa is 7 minutes walk from the beach. Ideally located on central Hurghada’s promenade and 3 minutes by car from Hurghada International Airport, the 5-star Royal Lagoons Resort boasts a private sandy beach along with 2 restaurants, 3 bars and an outdoor pool. Featuring a balcony or terrace, the accommodations at Royal Lagoons Resort Hurghada include air conditioning, a minibar and a satellite TV. The bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Savour gourmet Italian food at La Luna or enjoy international cuisine at the resort’s main restaurant Cascade. If you are in mood for Asian food the Moon restaurant serves Asian delicacies. La Luna and Moon requires booking 24 hours in advance. Guests can unwind with a drink at the pool bar or beach bar where stunning views are offered. At an added charge, guests can make use of recreational facilities such as the health spa, where guests can request a massage or access the sauna, hot tub and steam room for a fee. There is also a gym, tennis court and diving centre. This property is also rated for the best value in Hurghada! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Royal Lagoons Aqua Park Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hurghada
- Hotel Pyramisa Blue Lagoon