All reviewsreef beachnubian stylefishlight effectskettle and tea coffeesmall poolai hotelswifi signalanimation teamdiving centerpros and consmain restaurantfreshly made pizzalovely resortsea viewbeach barrooms are spacious
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Good hotel, delicious food but the best was ANIMATION TEAM!!! We never were bored, during the playing volleyball I felt pain in my stomach because of laughing, If I would back to Hurgada only to this hotel, I recommend this hotel by heart in 100%.
Greetings to Momo and Sam!!! You are amazing guys!!! Especially Yaara Yaara dance
Paulina from Poland

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Well, it all begins with exceptionally rainy and cold past two years in Latvia, which broke our commitment to non-operator-non-all-included tourism trip. We apologized to the planet for extra carbon footprint and fled to Egypt to get the basic survival kit for one dark season to come - the sun, the sea and the fishes.
And, lordy, this was one fine trip! The sun, the sea, and the fishes were abundant both by snorkel and in grill restaurant of Arabella Azur. We grazed the hotel's home reef and those reefs in the deeper sea, we basked in the sun and got out if only to feast in three times a day meals. Recommend the venue and the place. Good for divers, as there is very orderly and well-managed dive club. Party bangers and heavy drinkers - don't go! That is a place for the silent happiness. Blessed be!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but we loved those on the first floor. The second floor has perfect night wievs.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I have done two other reviews of this hotel, so this time I´ll try to do it shorter, with PROs and CONs:

PRO:
Actually this list would be endless long, since I love pretty much everything about this place, so I only mention the absolutely very best....
- APG, nice that they care for people who keep coming back. This time I was upgraded to a suite , very very nice!
- The food. Been to many All inclusive hotels, and every time the food is boring, and pretty much the same each day.....But not at Arabella!! All food is diffrent each night, and it is SO tasty, and authentic, eg. their Thai food tastes just like in Thailand - every night is just a treat.
- Staff is so helpful and serviceminded. They do everything to make sure you have the best vacation, and they are nice, funny and attentive. Also it is impressive how well they speak languages, both German and English, that is all staff, from cleaning people to managers - well, they do not speak Danish yet ;)
- Drinks.....again, not as on other AI hotels. Here they serve in real glasses, and even cocktails are included.
- Diving/snorkeling, is amazing. No need to go out with a boat, just go in the water and put your head down, and there is a beautiful reef.
- The atmosphere at the hotel is outstanding. The hotel is one of the smaller ones, "only" 298 rooms, so it all feels home-like, you see the same people each day, and all staff knows who you are

As said, I could keep going on about all the great things, but the mentioned are the ones I like the best!

CON:
Well, nothing to fault this hotel for, but one thing I would mention.
- Why have rules that they do absolutely nothing to try to keep?
1) No reserving sun beds.... well at 6.30 am lots of sun beds are reserved with magazines, towels etc. - no people at the pool/beach, but sun beds taken....Not a big issue, but you´ll have to get up early to get a decent sun bed.
2) No shorts and flipflops at restaurant at night.....well, 25% of all are eating wearing that, and no one does anything about it.

It was my 4th time at Arabella, and for sure I´ll be back as soon as possible, simply love this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank PT34
Reviewed November 8, 2017

The hotel area is really big. And the beach also. There are three resorts together with different animation spots. You have a lot of activity possibilities like bowling, billiard, disco, ... or trip offers. The service is very good. The happyness of the clients has the highest priority. The food is awesome. Every day a special theme. I got from the chef cooker a special introduction into the tradition food. I felt secure and had a beautiful time.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Relaxing quiet all inclusive hotel right on the coast of the Red Sea. This was the very best all inclusive I have ever stayed in out of about 4 that I have used in this area. Tranquil, peaceful ,relaxing and not as large as others. Beautiful buildings, ethnic and the room was amazing ..wonderful coloured carved cabinets and cupboards, spacious with kettle and tea/coffee/creamer bottled water replenished everyday. Everything was as I expected and more! Covered terrace with seating where you could see the boats up close. Wonderful! Room cleaned daily to a very high standard by Shaban. A lovely man who bought a simple vase of local flora to us frequently. He worked so hard and was extremely polite. Excellent English.The restaurant The Grill was very good with healthy options and many choices. The omelettes and pancakes were so good and the chefs were friendly. Restaurant is sea view.All the bars were pleasant. Good service and reasonable mixed cocktails. Four beaches..Reef beach had a good bar. All had very comfortable shaded sunbeds (and no shortage of them) Massage at Health club surpassed the usual. Definitely recommend this hotel. Oh and Diving Centre very good and within easy reach of restaurant and our room 145..block D... No complaints. October good time to go for the laid back cultural fool. Congratulations to all staff and especially Shaban and Momen (room supervisor) A great holiday,Go for it!! You won`t regret your choice....HAVE FUN!!!

Room Tip: Ground floor D block Room 145 seafront..
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple