I have stayed at Arabia Azur with Family & Friends for a week and we were all really disappointed:
- Rooms look dated and are incredibly dirty. Bathrooms have mould and the Shower is just about working
- Service was unbelievably bad. Our whole family was sick and we asked for a second blanket. Never received it. Our telephone was broken several times and we had to report it 4 times before anything was done. At one point there was no water in our shower anymore. Staff is unfriendly and didn't even want to show us the way to our rooms upon arrival. Half way through our holiday they suddenly came up with a weird surcharge for single occupancy for one of the rooms eventhough we had paid everything through Neckermann. We refused payment but were threatened that they wouldn't let us check out on our last day so we paid up after they magically reduced the surcharge by half.
- Food is bland and of low quality. A lot of the times I had the impression it was precooked the day before and just reheated. Breakfast was always the same with no variation and what I missed most: No Fruit! Apart from the bog standard fruit salad there was no fresh fruit on offer apart from a few Bananas from time to time.
What was also worrying me was the fact that Mousses, Creams and Cakes were always served (at Lunch by the Poolside) unrefrigerated and left in the sun. In my mind that is a Salmonella Accident waiting to happen.
- Communication is incredibly bad too. The Neckermann Tour representative at the Hotel is keen on selling you all kinds of tours but as soon as there are problems he disappears. This happened when we wanted him to help us regarding the weird surcharge on our rooms as well as when a tour to Luxor went wrong.
My Brother and his girlfriend booked a full day tour to Luxor through him but didn't return that night. There was absolutely no info from the Tour guide or people responsible.
All in all really disappointing...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabia Azur Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabia Azur Hotel Hurghada
- Arabia Azur Hurghada