4,548 results
All reviews tamarind restaurant alexander restaurant special thanks aqua magic main restaurant huge pool front office team pool bar amazing hotel all inclusive package kids club half board sea view animation team private beach guest relations see you soon
Reviewed December 20, 2015

We booked this hotel after our holiday to sharm was cancelled. We didn't research it or check trip advisor first. It was a panic buy, but it was better than we could have hoped for.
The service is wonderful and I feel Joseph at the pool bar deserves an extra special mention, he went above and beyond and always with a smile, he never made us feel as if it was any trouble. Thank you Joseph.
The food was the best all inclusive food we've ever had and we've been going to Egypt for many years. It was the first time I've ever had soft boiled eggs every morning.
This hotel is ideal for a relaxing break with excellent service in beautiful surroundings.
We will definitely go back.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent with sea views
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

The hotel rooms are good if we are talking about space facilities and how clean the room is.

The view is amazing from the balcony , secluded area on the lake and the beach .

The spa is awesome , very relaxing , private and you can find whatever you need to have a good sauna or a massage session .

The animation was pretty entertaining on the pool , volley ball or darts . Amazing
Animation program for the guests

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KhaledA4528
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

I had a chance having a short vacation with some of friends who used to visit this hotel on yearly basis , I never had a clue that I will have so much fun and relaxing mood. Staying at the hotel which was listed as the best hotel In hurghada within hotel guides by all travelers was my pleasure with an all inclusive experience , rooms were amazing with comfortable beds and with fabulous view to the sea . Room service ensured that our rooms was always clean on daily basis, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful actually all working staff were extremely helpful.
Nothing beats sitting around friends having conversations while we had amazing dining with different themes on daily basis and what was really special was the Japanese Resturant as we had Ana amazing experience with chef Ahmed who served one of the best tapaniaki food we ever had.
As we had some kids so I have to mention that the kids area was really good for them.
We also had a very nice experience at the SPA ( Jacuzzi , steam bath , sauna and relaxation room ... Ext ).

Can't forget fun and dancing at the elements club and the para sailing experience .

Really you'll enjoy every single second !

Thanks steigenberger staff for everything and see you soon ❤️

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

Think this was my 4th visit to the Steigenberger. Beautiful hotel. The staff were friendly as ever and the weather was great. I went all inclusive and the food options are great - definitely try the food over the road at aqua magic, they have a great Japanese restaurant.

Pool was a little cold (but I'm a wuss!). I did feel as though the hotel needed sprucing up a little bit.. a lick of paint here and there.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2015

This hotel is by far one of the best in Hurghada. If you are after a lovely resort with private beach and resort of your own with in house activities then this is the hotel for you. Al Dau Beach hotel has lovely services starting from top SPA facilities, their own boat cruise to private photo-shoot. Everything is local to the hotel so if you fancy other type of food and want to check out the bazaar then its great.

Room tip: Most of the families tend to take the bottom floors.
Date of stay: November 2015