Steigenberger ALDAU Beach Hotel
$67
$299
Mercure
  • Breakfast included
The Grand Plaza Hotel - Hurghada(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
$63
Excellent 5/5
$85
$75
  • Pool
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
$90
$70
Very Good 4/5
3,652 results
All reviewsal dautamarind restaurantalexander restaurantspecial thanksmain restaurantaqua magichuge poolpool barall inclusive packagekids clubhalf boardkids areaamazing hotelreception teamfront officeguest relationssea view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I think i saw best hotel in Egypt! This holiday was so great. Biggest pool i ever saw. Jacuzzi island is best place for enjoy. I propose Bwala Pool restaurant for food. Best waiter is Ahmed Tamer. But only mistake i noticed is very low WI-FI! But all things are excellent in this hotel.
I propose this hotel to anyone!
Mateja Brajovic,Srbija Beograd Crvena Zvezda!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Матеја Б
Reviewed May 5, 2014

1st of all , this is the 14th 5 star resort i stay in at hurghada, and this is more than the best all over hurghada and should be one of the best all over the planet.
Finally i found the resort where i can arraing all my coming holydays in, and no need to try another.
All what you need is been taken into account in this resort , all what you dream to find in your realxation holyday is more there than you expect, more proffissional staff , more warm and kind treating , more clean rooms , more facilities, more wow view, more food quality, more vareity but sweets need more efforts, wanderfull restorant in all meals, more intertainment all ver the resort but need more at night, more than magical beach, huge unique pool, more comfort bed with soooooft sheets.
Really i cant say all the truth about this wanderfull resort, all what you dream about for for luxury comfort relax unfogettable holyday will be exceeded there.
You missed alot of the meaning of resorts and holydays if you are not there yet.
Thank you for all the most proffissional staff all over the resort and specially ahmed farrag and Ramez from the reciption

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MustafaMuhsin
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was my 7th time visiting the Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel. As I was a repeat guest I received certain privileges such as 15% discount, free airport transfers, mini bar refills etc.
I used to be exceptionally happy with the service at the Steigenberger, however, on this occasion I felt that the customer service was very poor. I repeatedly asked for someone to fix the Internet in my room - this did not happen until my last night (!), also, getting service at the pool bar was like getting blood out of a stone. It took an average of 50 minutes for them to bring a chocolate milkshake. Although I complained nothing was sorted which made me very sad.
Apart from that the rooms, location, food and entertainment were up to their usual fantastic standard. The pools are incredibly clean and safe. Also the beach and watersports are fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the main hotel overlooking the pool but away from the piano!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie2901
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We just returned from couple of days in this resort. we were pleasantly surprised the facility is fantastic , pools & the beach are very nice. It is a family resort where adults & kids are both can find a suitable activities during the day . We particularly appreciate the staff service in check in and out . Mr. Mohamed Darwish the front office manager was very considerate of our need for late check out & we certainly appreciated his support .
On improvement suggestions , I would have liked longer daily shows and a Zumba activity would add to the animation program . The free WIFI in the lobby was very slow , I would have liked an availability from the room .
The management reception added a special touch for our final day

We will be back soon

Room Tip: Delux Sea View closer to an elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maha M
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel provided free transportation from the airport. There was a little confusion because my flight was domestic (I had gotten my visa on arrival in Cairo) but my checked bag was not at Hurghada domestic baggage claim with other passengers' ... I had to go to the International terminal, claim it there, pass through customs, then find my way back to domestic arrivals where the shuttle bus guide was waiting for me ... this took some extra time and made the other shuttle passengers a little unhappy for waiting in the heat.

The hotel was nice, really nice. I used the fee wifi in the lobby instead of paying for it in my room. Unlike some other hotels up and down the beach, this one is less than 2 blocks from a small shopping district where I bought some supplies at a convenience store at reasonable prices, stopped by the pharmacy, and had a pizza and beer outdoors, enjoying the camel parked nearby and parade of tourists. Buffet breakfast had wide variety and eggs cooked to order. Great!

Staff were very friendly, and with my price discount (from the hotel website) I enjoyed a real value. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for ground level or first level room so that you can use the stairs and avoid the very slow elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo