The hotel is awesome. Everything is perfect. Animations, food, rooms are very clean, and the service is great. I spend there time with my family and it was the best holiday in Egypt for us. Because we have already been to Egypt five times. I can distinguish Gino as an animator and the service from lobby. Really it is worth visiting :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach