“32 swimming pools,35 slides,big areas for small children,best staff”
Review of Jungle Aqua Park

Jungle Aqua Park
Ranked #7 of 87 things to do in Hurghada
Sint Willebrord, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“32 swimming pools,35 slides,big areas for small children,best staff”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

32 swimming pools,35 slides,big areas for small children,best staff there is! Always joking with the kids and us! We really enjoyed our days here! very clean. friendly people

Visited January 2014

Uden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“super”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

clean rooms clean park not so manny european food and no mayonaise with French fries.
we had room 1062 close to waterpark but long walk to restaurant

Visited January 2014
Cairo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“I'm loving it !!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Actually I did not stay in the hotel I booked a one day ticket to the aqua park ; the park is great full of life and fun the water slides is great my kids and I enjoyed it so much we spent the whole day from 9 to 5 just sliding. The pool guards are so helpful and alert . Soft drinks sandwiches and pizzas are included within the ticket for a full day pass , one pizza and a cup of coke for the half day pass. In my opinion it worth every penny we paid. Do not miss the chance it is a must go place. Enjoyyyy :)

5 Thank modino
Ismailia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“A wonderful day in Jungle Aqua Park”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

On our third day to Hurgada, our guide took us to Jungle Aqua Park. The aqua park is really wonderful. It was the biggest aqua park I've seen till now, and even bigger than the CLEO Aqua Park I went in Sharm ElShaikh. There are many amazing aqua games that are breathtaking. The staff was also very helpful. Another good thing is that the water was very warm, which allowed kids to play in water without problem.

The place itself, the Jungle Aqua Park hotel is wonderful. Rooms and gardens look very pretty and relaxing. If anyone is planning to select hotel for a relaxing trip, add this hotel to the list. I also looked for more information about it and found many photos that I couldn't see from the aqua park area, excellent photos. Review it at booking.com

The only remark is the food. At about 3 PM, we tried to find food in the aqua park, but we found only pizza and fries, which is not suitable for most of families.

2 Thank amabdelsalam