The accommodation was very good resort nice and clean amenities good overall .the friendliness of the staff in the restaurant and bar especially Ahmed in restaurant, Ahmed and Karim in the bar not forgetting Salah the glass collector all of whom were exceptional they made our holiday memorable, which is more than can be said for the quality of the meals that were provided in the restaurant, which were not very varied or appetising and most of the time were not even cooked through, the choices of the foods supplied were very limited ,hence returning home yearning for a good cooked meal. the restaurant is letting this complex down !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada