Our stay was from 17th Dec to 7th Jan 2013. Reception was excellent and "carted" to our rooms by a very helpful driver. We were a long way from main body of the hotel and dining rooms, (we are in our 70's) but found the longish walk pleasant through the gardens. They don't have bad weather.The area of the grounds is vast. The food was decent but boringly repetitive even in the praised "Italian" restaurant. The house wine you have to be brave for. We did not try the fish restaurant even though it was near to our rooms as it was always deserted even though the hotel was busy, mostly with Russians, "Pzivet-Hello" at least gets you a smile. Christmas and New Year buffet and show evenings were excellent, as good a selection as anywhere.
Hurghada is 40 minutes away in the free mini bus, not the nicest town we have been to but a visit to the new marina and the nearby mosque is worth a trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada