I visited coral beach resort in sep 12 with my family, I was happy when we arrived but was soon disappointed after I first night, the food was poor and as we stayed two weeks it was repeated.
It was stressful to get a place in the restaurant and most people were pushy and rude.
Times are too restricted for breakfast lunch and dinner it's too busy and by the time u have waited in line and sat down your food is cold.
There is no where else to eat or get snacks apart from the pool bar where it a strange filled roll has been left in the sun for several hours.
Entertainment is only for an hour and is repeated each week
The apartments were clean and nice however our air conditioner broke down every day for a whole week and with 4 of us in a room this was unbearable, the staff were prompt and sent someone to fix it this obviously did not help though.
The alcohol is poor served in plastic cups at night, don't go here expecting to get drunk it just won't happen unless you are prepared to get ripped off by the haggling shop keepers.
The pool was badly lined with bumps everywhere and not the cleanest however the pool staff were fantastic and went out of there way to help us and were fab with the kids.
We paid to go to the other onsite restaurant nr the beach which was deserted the lights went out for half hour so we were in the dark and the toilets were filthy.
The beach was beautiful and the staff are lovely however this is not a resort for the English in two weeks we only saw 4 other English people so no one else spoke to us apart from the people selling things to you.
It's a shame as if they changed certain things this is in a prime location to be a fab resort x
My one highlight was are safari exercision it was fab x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada