We stayed at this hotel during the Christmas break. Although we travelled as a group of 5 people with one voucher, we got two rooms very far away from each other. The food at the restaurant was monotonous but good. The drinks were ok - they were mostly served in the small plastic cups. We found one bottle of water (1,5 l) in our rooms each day which was very pleasant. The rooms, sea and beach were clean and the staff friendly. It is possible to make a one day trip to Luxor and to Cairo. The hotel will provide you with a "food package" which should substitute the breakfast, lunch and dinner but do not expect anything from this - we got just two very small rolls - one with cheese and one with ham, two small cakes, two mandarins, a cucamber and a tomato (not washed). As the hotel is far away from Hurghada (20 - 30 min by car), the hotel offers a shuttle bus to take you there. This shuttle is free once during your stay. You must make a reservation for it and you have around 1,5 hrs in Hurghada which is not much if you want to visit the harbour, mosque and some shops. We did not expect much from this vacation - we just wanted to escape from the Christmas rush, but I must say we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada