Was a very nice stay
1. Comfy and clean place for ppl with low budget.
2. The food is good.
3. The staff was nice and helpful, we faced some problems with the rooms and they were fast and fixed them.
3. All rooms with private balconies.
4. Pools and the private beach are good and clean.
5. Many activities
The bad points were:
1. Superior / Family rooms are big but with a very bad garden view, since the standard rooms are small with pool or sea view!!!
2. Wireless connection was bad, only connect on the reception area.
3. Far from downtown, but transportation there are many and cheap.
Briefly, it is a good hotel with basic amenities, good budget and nice location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Triton Empire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Triton Empire Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Triton Empire Beach Hurghada