“Wonderful Triton Empire Beach”

Triton Empire Beach Resort
Ranked #102 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Turku, Finland
“Wonderful Triton Empire Beach”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was my third visit in this hotel and everything was again perfect, quality in food, service and housekeeping splendid. The staff is very friendly and kind and always ready to help you in any possible problems.
Beautiful sea and beach , sun and peaceful garden, plants and flowers.
I will come soon again, perhaps in April.
THANKS,
Mirja

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mirja K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I been there last week had nice week whith cool mates loved the food, weather, beach,disco))) animation) the rooms are good,best of all the landscape I would like to come again soon ...Embire beach hotel.. thanks

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've spent 2 weeks in this hotel in september. Honestly, I think the quality versus price is reallyyy OKAY !! I mean you get a lot of service for the price you pay! The staff is very friendly and kind and always trying to help you out and to understand your point of view, always listening. The only thing I didn't like was the food. It was very boring after 1week, the tastes are always the same and the same vegetables and meals keep coming back every day and the things you ate at lunch appear again at dinner et cetera.. But they say Egypt is not really outstanding in its cuisine, still as a hotel, hosting international guests, I think you have to be able to serve variations in your cuisine. I think you could have seen me regularly at the snackbar for lunch out of despair (which I think is not actually the purpose of going on vacation to an hotel and finding yourself eating calorie-rich food everyday because you will be starved otherwise..). BUT I had a veryyyyyyyyyy nice stay at that hotel, and I met tourists that came for the second, some for the third time to triton empire beach!! The animation team was also veryyyy awesome, cool, kind, funny, and so on ;) During my staying we had Tarek, Azab, Dilyara and Mahmoud in the team! They keep your days literally and figuratively speaking colorful at the hotel. The only thing I can give as a remark to the animation team is that their shows in the evening could be a little bit longer, to my taste;) The shows were very good and nice, and I wouldn't mind if it would be longer every evening (yet, I dont know if organisationally it is possible, i'm just saying what i think).
ALSO the Internet is way too expensive (for an Internet connexion being not quite fast)!!
The hotel is situated near the centre, you can even walk to the city, there are nice little shops around the hotel, little bars, very cosy, very nice! I had 2 weeks of total rest, reflection, and a good break from stress !;)
Because everything is 'Kulu Temem', like they say ;) (euhm except the food of course :p but I think even that wasn't such a big of a deal when I think back of it.. I mean, I really wouldn't mind to go back to that hotel in the future..)

Room Tip: The new building is modern and beautiful, but I loved the old building because it was more airy, spa...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I spent my vacation in this hotel already 3 times - and I will come back!
Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean, food is tasty, there are beautiful sea and beach, 3 swimming pools (1 for children), a lot of plants and flowers, kids club and the best animation team - Tarek, Dilyara, Irina, Azab and Mahmoud. They was with guests all day (volleyball, water polo, belly dance, water gym, arabic lessons etc) and evening (disco for children and amusement show). Also I want to tell thank you to guest relation Ludmila - she can answer all your questions and help you to decide all your problems.
It's very-very good hotel!!!

Room Tip: I like rooms 3119 - 3127
Rønne, Denmark
Reviewed September 29, 2012

2 weeks in this hotel. Hotel and facilities were fine and quit at night. The staff at the hotel, cleaning and at the pool/beach area were just super - so nice and so helpfull. I like to take long walks at the beach but not possible her - the beach is not that big. No soft sand, so you need to have shoes on, when swimming but the water is beautifull. All in all a place I would be happy to go back to.

Rønne, Bornholm, Denmark
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a lovely week at Triton. Everyone at the hotel was super sweet and friendly.
There was clean done anywhere, even the garden was arranged every day.
The only thing we were a little disappointed with was that it is not a sandy beach but small pebble beach.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were 2 weeks in this hotel. The people from the restaurants en the staff behind the reception helped us really well.
Animation was also very good, except the shows in the Peanut Bar. There is still room for improvement.

The only negative thing were some Russian tourists. They don't realize that there are still other people who would like to eat something.

Room Tip: We didn't have any problem with the room, but the hotel is old. So don't expect a modern bed...
2 Thank 2012VTtravel