“The Animation”

Triton Empire Beach Resort
Ranked #110 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I spent wonderful two weeks in Hurghada. In my opinion Triton Empire Beach Resort is a great choice for a place of your rest. In addition, I'm sure that the group of the animators (Tarek, Dilyara, Mahmoud, Azab) will give you fantastic time and great memories like it was in my case. ;-) During the day, they will not let you get bored, during the evening animations they will provide you a wide smile, positive emotions and a lot of fun. I'm sure that you love them.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 10, 2012

the biggest plus of this hotel is Animation Team (Tarek, Dilyara, Azab, Mahmoud). It's always something to do with them : belly dance, aqua gym, darts - I hadn't time to swim. :)
They also prepare shows for the evenings - competitions made me laugh so hard and dance shows are stunning.

Best guys ever :)

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank palafka
Reviewed August 30, 2012

we been there for frist time me and my wife we really liked it, its a small hotel and very cozy perfect location on the red sea, we had pretty small room but was organized and clean, was really perfect time in the evenings with the animation team[tarek& Azab and Dylara]. they preformed alot of evening show such as egypt move and comedy show like cabaret.during the day time we enjoyed the vollyball and belly dance lesson by the pool area. so thanks for every one who working in that place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wagdighali
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The best Animation Team in Hurghada!!!
I spent in Oasis Bar on Animation wonderful moments. Animation Team (Dilyara, Tarek, Azab) is well prepared, friendly and impressive smile on his face. I spent with them the best moments in Hurghada, playing with the animation on the beach and the evening shows.
Thank you for great fun!
I hope,that we meet again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We staid 2 weeks in this hotel: we booked a superior category room: maybe because we were psychologically prepared to arrive in an egyptian hotel for a "few" euros (900eur with our tour operator)... we were positively surprised! So, be clear, it's not a palace, but it's totally good for money... Electricity and water shutdowns (but it's Egypt)...
The most problem is, I thing, drinkable water access! In Hurgadha, we had 40°C and a poor water bottle "generously" offered! In general, I thing that the beverage acces is not good...

But if U want to have a good time: book a superior room, take your own pharmacy (Tourista is unavoidable!) and buy extra water bottled! And do not expect to arrive in a palace when you make a cheap booking! :) all will be fine!

Room Tip: Superior category room is really better for a few extra...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nicalpha
Reviewed August 11, 2012

we just returned from our lovely jorney. it was a best place in all hurghada. First day we arrived we got a warm and lovely welcoming. After we got our key to the room we could not believe that it was so so nice room, clean and fresh.
in the main restaurant olivos everybody are smiling and friendly. Food was tasty and always fresh. On the beach you can find a beach bar a'la card where u can taste a pizza and pasta boloniez. There is very clean and green area of the hotel. in the hotel you can meet very friendly and helpful guest relation team. There is animation activities durring the day and in the evening they have a programm. good service by shutle bus from hotel to the beach and back. we hopefully comming back soon. thank you to all of you for our lovely holiday. we are enjoyed!

Room Tip: nice view by swimming pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Well where do i start.. First off. My daughter and myself stayed at this Hotel for one week only then asked to be moved to another one. We weren't told by our tour operator that it is frequented by just russians,,, we were the only british there! Now on to the Restaurant and food.. From the time the restaurant opens at 7.00pm the queue is already ridiculasly long.. and the staff at the doors are just sooooo rude and aggressive. Then once inside you are queuing again, you are pushed and shoved by the the russian guests .. I have never in my life met such rude and bad mannered people. After all the queuing and 1 hour later the food is horrid, hardly any choice and what there is - is unappetising.

We went into the beach shop on two occasions to by 2 beach towels because the towels we were offered were small and thread bare.. the Egyptian man that served us appeared to be very friendly.. infact overly friendly with my teenage daughter. On our second visit to this shop to purchase a bikini for myself.. whilst trying it on this man decided to touch my daughter in an unapropriate way.. We immediately informed our hotel rep and explained what had happened and requested to be moved. He was very efficient and understanding and within the hour were moved to their sister hotel the Triton empire just a few yards along the road.. But low and behold again this hotel was just an all russian hotel the same as the other one. This hotel didn't even open their main restaurant the Sinhue at lunch time! you could only eat at the beach bar and there was only about a dozen tables to accommodate a large hotel of guests and all there was to eat was pizza, hotdog, or a choice of a chicken or tuna sandwich and burger all of which are very small portions and bland. Then like their sister hotel again 7.00pm the restaurant opens it's doors to an already long queue.. we had to queue for around 35-40 minutes in the searing heat and once inside we had to start queuing again to get to the food which again hardly any choice the russians pushing and shoving.. and the egyptian children are just so poorly behaved without any correction by there parents,, one evening a child was even riding around the restaurant on a scooter!!! would you believe. Also the floor was an accident waiting to happen with water, juice and food constantly all over it.

You had teabags out at breakfast,, but in the evening you had to ask the barman for a teabag and milk, which by the way is powdered. and whatever you ate at lunch you had to sign an invoice for, also the wine isn't included in the all inclusive,, something i have always had in other countries.

For the whole week we stayed at this second hotel we didn't get to use a sun lounger around the pool.. simply because there wasn't enough and what there was the towels were on before you got there.

I don't understand why these 2 hotels that cater for a large number of guests don't have the facilities to cater for the numbers.

The cleaner came in every day but i think just to make the bed and fancy towel arrangements.. because the room was thick with dust and hair.

I will certainly not recommend this hotel.. This was my fourth visit to Hurghada since Christmas and i have nothing but praise for my previous stays at other Hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family