We went with my wife for a honeymoon and stayed in this hotel. We got a great room with a stage down to pool from terrace. Room service was OK, staff changed towels and water bottles everyday but started to forget to wash glass cups. Aqua park is great especially if you go with the kids. The only thing we didn't like was the food, even though we were cautioned back at home not to eat salads as you can get sick, my wife got sick TWICE in the last 3 days of stay. We think it was fresh tomatoes, so they were probably NOT fresh. Breakfast menu was the same every day. In stead of fresh juices they offer you YUPPI-like artificial juices. And they sell real fresh juice cocktails for 3 EURO. Beer was really bad testing, so was all free alcohol they offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park