Had fabulous time here. The staff are professional and helpful at all times. The hotel was only about 50% full which wss a bonus for me. Anyway there are plenty if wster activities and the beach is really a part of the hotel. Food is generally good to great steak roll at lunch is awesome.
entertainment is on every evening, its ok. Then there is Hurghada town always worth a visit.
the locals are all friendly, yes they want to make money so haggle for everything, but that Egypt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park