“wonderful hotel”

Ranked #25 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“wonderful hotel”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've spent a week at desert rose. It was june
The food was perfect ,food is available 24 hrs/day
Also drinks are always available
The staff is so polite and helpful,the receptionest helped us so much
Entertainment team work so nice to keep us entertained
Even the room service were nice to us they made from my towel a peacock
I really loved going there
I took many pictures ,the view is awesome
I advise everyone to go there

Room Tip: Don't leave your towel on any chair without putting anything above it Because my towel was stol...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mahmoud97
desertrosehurghada, Guest Relations Manager at Desert Rose Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Mahmoud!

Thanks for the wonderful review - all our staff has worked to make your stay a success. We are very proud of our hotel when we read such an enthusiastic feedback.
Your support gives us the strength to continue our efforts towards customer satisfaction and improvement of our services.

Best Regards,
The Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I was there in room 5243 for the period from 16 to 20 July 2013.

This is the WORST hotel in Hurghada, NEVER try it!
The staff is AWFUL they are very IMPOLITE, RUDE and they don't know how to talk or deal with their guests!
I do not recommend ANYONE to try this resort WHATEVER the offer is!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank FadyMelek
desertrosehurghada, Guest Relations Manager at Desert Rose Resort, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Fady!
Thank you for your feedback and that you have taken the time to describe your impressions. We apologize for not having met your expectations of the hotel service. We take your comment very seriously. Thank you for honestly sharing your perceptions. We constantly work to the highest quality of service and we will discuss your feedback with our team.
Best regards,
Hotel Management
Yerevan, Armenia
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoy my vacation in the hotel Desert Rose...!!!Those 2 weeks i spend there were unforgettable!!Everything was excellent!!!The service,the territory of the hotel.especially the lagoon <3 also pools and aqua park !!
Special thanks to the animation team,especially to my best friends - Orfali,Mando and Kira !!!They are the best.!!!! =)
I miss our group dancing on the beach and also in Grill Bar..,water aerobic and volleyball.....hope to come back to The Desert Rose again next year...and to have the same warm feelings... <3

Room Tip: choose a room in 3000(Jasmine) it is closer to the reception,to the restaurant and to the sea ;)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lil i
Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for your nice feedback about your stay in our Resort.
Hope to see you soon at your "second home" The Desert Rose Resort 5*.

Hotel Management
Reviewed April 22, 2013

A nice place to relax and spend a few days. Good place for family. I stayed with my brother and parents for four days and had a blast. We got massages and spent a day scuba diving. The food is OK. Some things are fantastic, others have no flavour. I seemed to live on cakes! There are three restaurants to try for free. The seafood one was terrible but the Italian and Lebanese were fantastic. The only real negative is the pools are so cold. They look so nice but I couldn't stand the cold!
Most of the guests were Russians so I guess they don't mind so much! We went to the disco and bar in the evenings and everyone made sure to include us, even though most things are in Russian.
The staff are wonderful, most can speak English or at least can find someone who can. The rooms are beautiful and kept clean everyday.
I would definitely recommend stays of up to a week. You'll be sick of the food by then!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Sarahrulz
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed February 26, 2013

After a Nile-Crusade I was ill, when I came to the Desert Rose.
Mrs Julia, the doctor and all involved employees did theyr best to care for me. It was felt, that they were not only doing theyr duty, but had a real interest in my well being.
I enjoy to remember the friendlyness of all nearly all the people working in the Desert Rose, who never lost theyr smile facing any problem.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank MaatKari
egypt
Reviewed February 19, 2013

stayed for only 2 nights in rapid trip in desert rose hurghada... really the place is fantastic ...pools ,aqua, lagoon, but mangement is not good ...i do not know why...majority of guests are russians ..food is not good...number of working persons was few but they did good jobs

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank drahdy
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights in October 2012 horrible dishes & food was served ,I think U can,t taste it because it is the most worst .I was stolen by the employees of the hotel just before I leave & U will not hear any other language but Russian language in that hotel because 95% of guests are Russians. the Gym is only a picture in propaganda but nothing is working even the walking machine .Overall it was very bad experience.

Room Tip: I do not recommend this hotel