See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2010

If you can stay away from this hotel please do if it wasnt for the two bar staff Islan and Almansi and the animation team we would have come home the food was awful we ended up at dinner eating from the beach bar and on the evening we went out for tea and they even water the beer down and we was the only english people at this resort dont take the risk its not a nice place

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We stayed for a week at this hotel, on an all inclusive basis.Room was very shabby but clean, lumps out of wall, wardrobe looked liked it had water damage, very small shower tray and patio door didn't lock properly, thankfully my husband is a capenter and he found a way of securing it! no hair drier. Wouldn't recommend hotel. Some staff rude, others quite pleasant particularly the 'Animation Team' though it is quite obvious that they and aitinf staff are under pressure to sell tickets for the Tuesday beach party! We witnessed a manager giving a member of the team getting a telling off about ticket sales. Everyone bar the animation team is looking for tips. Drink measures small even soft drinks. Don't get caught out by a waiter sidling up to you asking you to try the freshly sqeeezed juice, he will be back with the bill once you try it! Breakfast orange juice for all inclusive was orange squash. A lot of crockery was badly chipped and not washed proprerly. Mixed veg left over at dinner was on offer the following morning. Bed though quite comfortable looked about to fall apart. Some bed sheets were of poor quality and did not fit the bed properly. Pool is treated each evening by throwing in lots of a chemical? I assume chlorine but not once did I see anyone take a water sample. Lots of sand in the pool also. Waiters walked around pool area trying to sell cocktails in glasses. It appeared that if you bought one these or a paid for a whole bottle of beer you could bend the rules...witnessed some guests standing in the pool drinking a bottles of beer and smoking...mind you these guests did bring their glass ashtray to the pool side so that they could dispose of the cigarette ash carefully! We avoided sunbeds by the sea after the first day as we were constantly bothered by people selling trips. Items in the foyer shops double the price you pay in shops just a few yards away. Had a very good massage and pedicure in the salons on the site.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PKJDN
Reviewed August 28, 2010

I have just come back for this hotel and had a really good time. The staff were really friendly and helpful. the location was good as there are lots of shops and markets on the main road to chose from. The only down would be, there could have been abit more selection in regards to food but it were'nt that bad. The disco is next to the hotel so you can walk from the disco straight into the hotel when you are tired. I would recommed this hotel and will definately return.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank blackbeauty51
Reviewed August 7, 2010

i had the worst experience ever in this hotel
i have been in many hotels but this is the worst place to be
very bad service , very rude staff , no managers are available
its very bad that i had to write about it to warn everyone
if u need more details about what happened contact me
seriously i cant consider this a hotel
they didnt accept my booking and they kept me waiting for 3 hours then they kicked me out at 5 am in the morning

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this hotel, as there have been mixed reviews. My husband and I requested a ground floor room with direct access to the pool and beach - perfect. The pool is large and kept clean. Plenty of room to sunbathe either by the pool or on the verandah outside our room. Food ordered a la carte by the pool is excellent - very fresh, tasty and good service.
Usual variety of breakfast items - cooked food, breads, cheese, meat, pastries. Dinner can be a little bland for my taste, but there is a range offered.
Animation team is very entertaining - various activities throughout the day if you are that way inclined. Late disco too.
When we return to Hurghada, we will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple