We spend Christma sand New year at hotel Aquafun in 2009 and it is a tired but friendly place. Although we made the most of it we would choose never to return as it really was basic. Food was little more than you'd get in a field. A teen in the forces and mostly cold. We didn't get upset tummys but I think a lot of Kepler did. We paid £900 AL for two weeks over Christmas which is the peak time for eqypt.
On the whole we made sure we enjoyed ourselves but this s not the nicest of hotels in the area. We choose it as it was downtown and thought we could experience some culture but in hindsight we would have been better paying a little more and going for a higher ranked hotel.
If you are looking for a very cheap week or two to get a fan then go for it but be open minded when you get there. One more thing, although the bedding was changed and the room was cleaned regularly, the room smelt of BO every time we walked in I think the mattresses are just too old and sweaty and they cannot get rid of the smell. It is also a haven for Russians as they go there even cheaper than us and the animation team are geared up for them.
Have fun but don't expect too much
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • Aqua fun hotel has a perfect location, in the heart of Hurghada's downtown, , just 7 km from Hurghada Int'l Airport. The Hotel is surrounded by the famous shopping area, Bazars & Coffee Shops. The Hotel is distinguished with private soft sandy where guest can enjoy snorkeling in the crystal blue water of Aqua Fun beach.Sports/leisure:-• Hotel private sandy beach.• Diving center ( Scuba & Padi).• Jetty For Yachting, Snorkeling & Diving.• Aqua center.• Windsurf center.• Snorkeling & Diving availability directly from the beach.• Beach volley ball and billiard.• Fresh water swimming pool• SPA with Gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, massage, facial treatment, and Beauty Salon.Dining:- Restaurants:• Main Restaurant: serving international buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner• Oriental Restaurant: Serving oriental open buffet lunch, snacks, beverages & shisha. • Love Boat Restaurant: A La Carte Restaurant offers variety of international dishes, open for lunch and dinner.Bars:• Lobby Bar.• Beach Bar.• Oriental Bar.• Room service (24 hours).Entertainment:-• Daily Animation Program on Beach.• Daily Theme Nights.Guest services:-• Guest Information Desk.• Airport Transfer (with charge).• Laundry Service.• Daily Animation Program.• WIFI Internet in all rooms (with charge).• Shopping Arcade.• 24 hr. Clinic.• Babysitter (on request) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Hotel Aqua Fun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Aquafun Hurghada
- Clubhotel Aquafun Hotel Hurghada