1,492 results
All reviews castello restaurant family room fish shops opposite the hotel heated pool reception staff tennis courts beach bar table tennis non smoking reception area superior room sharm el asian restaurant our favourite great resort choice of restaurants
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Best place in hall world
The hotel is big
Very clean
Sooo beautiful view
Welcoming was great
We appreciate how was our arrival welcoming in the hotel
With nice welcome drink
Staff are very helpful and friendly
We appreciate how staff in the restaurant and bars was treat us
In The evening we enjoyed with live music in the lobby and free wi fi
It was big collection and nice variety between piano and flute and saxophone
Big thanks for the tall lady who was playing saxophone in the lobby
Also we like the people who was playing with the fire,it was very interesting
Totally great concept of family hotel
We will back soooooooooon

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elena V
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

HOTEL:
We arrived late evening 24/08/2015 with My husband and my 2 year old. Check in was smoothe and quick. We paid for a family room 1808 which was right in the middle of the resort. We received a courtesy call as soon as we arrived in our bedroom which was very nice. The kids playground and pool area was directly behind us which was very convenient.
My daughter loved the playground but was not very fond of the pool area as she was scared of the slides and water sprinklers in the pool.
The beach is a short distance away and we took the hotel boat there and back. Beach was very crowded so we only went the once and never returned lol.
My partner and sister used the Spa facilities at the hotel. They enjoyed it very much. Haggle as much as u can.
Room was clean and spacious. Cleaned regularly and water and drinks topped up often.
We had a balcony room and that was good for us too.
The hotel is not very loud and noisy and thats what we wanted.
Restaurants - we only really ate in two. Food was good, no complaints at all. There is a variety to choose from.
Staff are friendly but if u want that extra service from them then i would advise u to tip them the first two days and u will see they go that extra mile for u throughout ur stay.
Didnt have any problems with the other guests as i am asian bangladeshi muslim from london. Did get a few stares but nothing major.
Taxi's can be used from outside the hotel. We went to senzo mall (nothing special)
We did a few excursions - we travelled with my family of 23 but they all stayed in Titanic Beach Aqua Park which was not as good as Dana. So we did desert trip which was just ok. My family were a little dissappointed with the quads as it was too strict and slow. Camel ride lasted only 10 mins.
My family booked parasailing at their hotel for 25 pounds each. They enjoyed that.
Boat trip was also good as we had our own boat. Kids and adults enjoyed snorkling.
We also went on the sea wolf trip.that was also fun. U see the fished under water on the boat.
I used a spa in down town. Did not enjoy it at all. So best to use hotel spa as u get the service and quality.
Down town market was good. Lots of things to buy.
No iron in the room..... There is a kettle....a mini fridge and lots of cupboards for clothes.
The worst part of the holiday was the journey back with pegasus. I will never ever use that airline or recommend anyone. We had a stop over at istanbul and both flights were delayed and had problems with seats once on the plane!
We also had a late check out 6pm and paid 20 pounds but stayed in the room until 10pm and hotel staff didnt say anything.
Try and explore the hotel if u can. It was difficult for us bcoz of our 2 yr old and the fact that i am pregnant.
Would definately recommend Dana to friends and family. Not a top rating as i think customer service was not exceptional.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Hasssy
Reviewed August 24, 2015

Since the moment we entered the hotel, the swift check in and the level of service showed that we will enjoy our stay there.
The hotel is clean, the staff are great and very helpful. The premises itself has plenty of restaurants which to my surprise all were serving food of very good quality despite the masses and being an all inclusive in concept. It has diferent cousines and all are a must try.
The pools are great and clean, specialy the one with the slides where our kids used to spend a lot of their time -they really enjoed-.
The beach side is nice, despite the seperaters between each set of loungers that makes it hard to see the water from other rows than the first. The sea itself is great and very warm.
To wrap up, this is a great place to spend a family vacation with kids.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank sandps2014
Reviewed August 19, 2015

It was my second holiday in Dana Beach Resort and everything was more then perfect!!! Dana Beach is wonderful hotel and i can say that this is the best hotel in Hurghada. The staff is friendly and helpful and make you feel happy all the time. The service in hotel was excellent in the restaurants and everywhere around. I want to thank all the people in the hotel that helped us with everything. The beach and sea is fantastic. We had superior room in block 4000. Room was really big and very clean, nothing to complain. Wifi in room was also very fast. I would like to thank for surprises which i got from hotel. I had my birthday in Dana Beach so i received the birthday cake to my room and also hotel prepared for me birthday party with cake again. Because of our second vacation in Dana Beach we received cups with our names, t-shirts and also the invitation for dinner on the beach with all management. I can recommend to make pictures with hotel photographer, his name is Deniz, he is really professional photographer and makes amazing pictures. I am really looking forward to visit Dana Beach again soon and i will also recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: I can recommend superior room near the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
7  Thank Leeenka
Reviewed July 2, 2015

We stayed in Dana Beach in 2009 for our honeymoon, we decided to go back this year. It was lovely, lot of changes but for good. Excellent service and Resort. 5*
6 restaurants (including one on the beach) give You a lot of food choices even for fussy eaters like me :) desserts are just a masterpiece. great hotel for all ages. We will be returning soon . Maybe this year, no point to change it if this one is perfect!
45% Russians. 45% Germans, if U don't like those nations don't go.

Room Tip: Take taxi from the street : to sakkala around 30 le , to airport 60-80le same distance
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family