“Worst Hotel experince”

Hilton Hurghada Resort
Ranked #45 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Here are briefed points of our experience in your resort:
1- Rude staffs (0 guest oriented attitude, care or friendliness)

2- Unclean rooms (0 cleanliness)

3- Bad food (0 quality, variety and food and beverage management)

4- Unprofessional managers (0 management on all levels)

5- Very annoying (0 enjoyment for our vacation)

And at the end it was the most horrible vacation for me and my family and I'll never go there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank reemsaleh70
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Ms. Reem,

First of all, thank you for your stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write your experience on Tripadvisor

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our valued guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

An in attempt to ensure your satisfaction, worth mentioned that Mr. Ahmed Sedky (Director of Operations) met your personally to clarify all the mentioned points .

In regard to staff rudeness, please be informed that it’s indicated to an individual case, however, it has been addressed to concerns and corrective action has been taken.

In regards to the variety of food, the property offers daily different theme buffet concept with special oriental corner in order to try to cover the maximum number of guests requirements. In addition that we do consider any different valid opinion recommendation in order to always upgrade to the buffet to match the different point of guest’s views.

For any other points, I assure to your good self that if during your stay, you have raised any of your concerns, we would’ve not spared any effort to address them & take the necessary action. Please rest assure that I have communicated myself all your comments to concerned Department Heads for necessary action, Where applicable

In closing and without really wishing for further debate, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Hurghada Resort

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Although it was very crowded with guests in Easter holiday, the staff was very lovely and cooperative. They did huge effort to serve all these guests while keeping a smile on their faces. Mr. Omar Mostafa, the F&B Coordinator, cleared a messy table for us himself in seconds while all waiter were busy serving other guests. The landscape was very clean and beautiful with roses of all colors!. We really enjoyed our journey and had a lot of fun.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We have rest in this hotel and we very happy that chose it.it's very good place,there is very beautiful nature. I like animation team.they are very funny and kind. They are super.Flex,Tito,Eidoo! You are very cool!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Венера Г
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Mr/ Ms.

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I was in Hilton with my sister and hr little baby.we were surprised when we saw Hilton !its very comfortable place! The animation team is perfect! Flex,Tito,Eidoo are very cool boys,they are very kind people! They dances are wonderful! It's the best animation team !

Stayed: February 2014
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

When I visited Hurghada in 2012 on business I stayed in the Marriott and I could have done so again, but thought I would try somewhere different....I should have stuck with the Marriott. My main complaint is that this hotel has only one thing in common with what most people would recognise internationally as a Hilton hotel and that is the name. The quality of everything else from the buildings, the lobby, reception, bars, F&B and rooms was far below what I would expect in a Hilton.

The gardens look quite attractive and the beach was quite nice, but otherwise I am struggling to find anything positive to say about it. The one meal I had in the hotel was very poor a salad from the lobby bar covered in soft, oily croutons, so I went out to eat in the evening and had a great meal in a bar in town. the room was tired and small, the bathroom very dated, no complimentary water 9something I expect as standard in any Middle Eastern 4 or 5 star hotel, the reception tried to persuade me to use a friend of his for a taxi ride to the airport at twice the going rate and 10 times what a local pays etc etc. The majority of guests there seemed to be Russians on all-inclusive packages...good luck to them. The only saving grace was that the rate was very cheap and I was only there for one night.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for sparing the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you were satisfied with the services provided to your self and sister through out your stay.

However, for your comment , I would like to thank you for bringing these matters to our attention as I have forwarded your review to concerned Department Heads to further investigate and take into future refurbishment.

Worth mentioning that the satisfaction of our valued guests such as your good self is & will always remain our aim.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again where I will make sure you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

a wonderful accommodation and a greet ROI for you where you can find calm and excellent diving and sea activities all over the year nice beach shopping malls very cheep and sea food very nice and cheep

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Mr. Yasser,

First of all, I would like to seize the opportunity to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Great nice ressort we had there 6 nights was awesome also guys in front office are very helpful and smiling we loved weather and the sea but during my stay beach wher not clean enough , also animation team need more training , but in total it was one of my best vacation in Egypt thank you . Actually I'd like to thank fathi and Christina for them cooperation durin my stay

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Sam,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my mail finds you well.

First of all, please let me seize the opportunity to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.