“loved it”

Hilton Hurghada Resort
Ranked #37 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 8, 2014

we were 6 norwegians traveling together. It was most russian guests on the hotel. It was sad to see that they treated the staff very badly. It was russian music,russian food, russian entertainment. Animation team were rude to us(they were russian) we felt like we were in russia not Egypt. But the staff made our holiday perfect. Felt we left the hotel with many friends richer. Lagoona restaurant is a must to visit,very good food(we tried the bbq.egyptian style,loved it! Gifton Island was an amazing trip,we will never forget. The beach on this hotel was the best! The Egyptian staff were all great,we loved them. We will return despite of the russians.

• Stayed: April 2014
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to share your valuable comments on Trip Advisor Website. We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

On a positive note, I am very pleased that you are satisfied with many of the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. However, based on your rating and comments reported throughout your stay, I am concerned to notice your dissatisfaction. Accordingly please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been considered for necessary action, where applicable.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton and regret the dissatisfaction of a valued guest like your good self.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort, should you decide to give the Resort another chance, and in any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Personal Assistant to General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,565)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed here for barely a night and it was fine for that but not sure I'd want to stay here too much longer. Given the price, it was definitely an excellent deal but the rooms are really bare bones and in need of a refresh. The bathroom was a bit dingy but at least the shower's water pressure was incredible. The main buffet restaurant where I had breakfast (included in the rate) was good and had basic stuff - nothing amazing.

Note, if you don't have a status with Hilton you'll likely end up in the part of the hotel that is across the street (not beach side). It is a bit of a trek to get to the front desk and restaurant and crossing the street you get accosted by locals asking where you are from and selling you stuff.

I had arranged pick up through the hotel at the airport since my flight landed at 3am and was quite disappointed when I was one of the first to get through visa controlled and grab my bag that no one was there to meet me. I had to call the hotel to find out where the driver was (and pay for the int'l call). The hotel manager said he was sorry when I checked out and comp'd me the cost of the ride but still -- make extra sure that they have the driver meet you at the airport on time.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the main hotel building
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dasalomon

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort. We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

On a positive note, I am very pleased that you are satisfied with some of the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. However, based on your relatively low rating and problems reported throughout your stay, I am concerned to notice your dissatisfaction. Accordingly please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and for failing to meet your expectations.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been communicated to concerned department heads for necessary action, where applicable.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights last week. I wanted to leave from 1st night. When I entered my room A/C was not working and it took them 2 hours to fix it. Meanwhile, TV system was also not working and they told me they are doing an upgrade - without informing anyone! - and when I asked how long should I expect no-TV the answer was "I don't Know, IsA soon", it did not work till 11:45 near midnight after a lot of shouting and fighting and threatening from my side.

In addition, the dressing chair broke down while I was sitting on it; luckily I didn't get hurt. And next day when they "cleaned" the room, I found that they did not clean the floor and the coffee mugs were left "un-cleaned" in the room and that happened every day.

The way they handled all the problems and my requests were really bad and show lack of any understanding of what hospitality business and customer service is all about. I hated it!!!

Room Tip: They have 2 types of room in 2 different locations; one across the road and the other near the beach...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank FKhodary
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest Khodary,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor Website. We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just came back today after 5 days nothing to say but great vacation the best stuff I had seen and meet from long time they did the best to make our dreams comes true sure I will go back again and tell all my friends to go needs some activity with English for a non Russian speaking

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bassem S
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Mr. Bassem

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff at the Hilton could not have been more helpful or friendly. All the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and enjoy our holiday. From the Reception staff to the lobby bar staff, restaurant staff, Azzam at the pool bar, Islam at the villa bar and all the beach staff. Our villa was very clean and quiet and we were looked after by Ismael. The food was varied, tasty and spoilt for choice. The swimming pools were clean and sunbeds comfortable. This is the most relaxing and enjoyable holiday we have ever had and shall be returning again.

Room Tip: Although the villas are further from the restaurant, main pool and beach, they are much quieter and...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cscarol7
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort. We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I liked everything.the animation is super important! Flex, Teto, Eidoo, Cancan, Max, Dasha and Nastya, you are the best!
Wonderful staff at hotel. Еurndown service is always good. Grounds very clean. Delicious breakfasts. lunches and dinners

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank yaboss
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort.

We greatly pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The level of service delivered by the Team Members was nothing short of excellent. They treat all Guests with such Respect and Friendliness.

The Resort endevours to cater to every need, including those un-anticpated needs, that a Guest may have whilst you are in a permanent surrounding of tranquility and beauty.

A very comfortable resort with modest furnishings and more than suited Food & Beverage requirements will make your feel like you are right at home, only on the magnificent banks of the Red Sea.

Room Tip: Consult with the Reservations Department, who's highly trained Team Members will be best suited...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tyron2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.