“Nice place”

Hilton Hurghada Resort
Ranked #46 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Cool persons like remon at reception and khlaf the bolman and chef esam and room service and every one in this place made my honeymoon the best thanks to all they all good at make the place buety beside the view and service inside the hotel like sofa and paraselling it was very nice everything. Was good nice and fantastic thanks again to all the crew I remembered and persons servied me I don't know like room service and every one oops I forget Mr amr and Mr fathi they are all good and cool people

• Stayed: January 2014
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write a review on the Trip Advisor Website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Hurghada Resort

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Hilton resort more comfortable and more pleasure than hilton plaza which have bad service and bad restaurant, hilton resort have amazing animation team , but there's disadvantages first high noise air condition second not comfortable beds.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank mo7sen1
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohsen,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to fill in our web based guest questionnaire.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed some of the services provided to your good self at the Resort. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

In respect to the A/C Noise and the Uncomfortable Bed Issues you have encountered during your stay, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and please rest assured that your concerns will be considered for necessary study - wherever applicable.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

My kindest regards,

Riham El Hawari
Personal Assistant to General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is not a far eastern luxury resort, but very good value and whatever shortfall staff may have in service professionalism they most certainly compensate for it in being friendly and hospitable punch of people One tend to feel that the saying "Happy Staff results in Happy Guest Experience" is absolutely true at this hotel To the management team I say Well Done

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Sir,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my mail find you well.

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have just returned from the Hilton Hurghada Resort. Which my stay in this hotel? May 20, may 25, I have stopped counting. Most important that it does not last. This is my place on earth. I love to relax there because I adore Egypt, but since I went for the first time HHR in 2007, I knew that I would go back. I chose this hotel because I found there real friends. These are not just words. I found out about it when I had an accident on the quad and then I had to use a wheelchair. The staff looked after me like family. I will never forget. The secret of the success of this hotel is not only a great location (in a quite area of Hurghada, Village Road, but close to Sakkala and Dahar), excellent accommodation, or varied cuisine, mainly the success of this hotel do people who work there. Their hard work gives us the possibility to rest like royalty. Thank you Ahmed Sedky, Ahmed Alkady, Haitham Saeed, Fathy Galila, Tarek Amin, Hany Hassan... and all the rest for another wonderful, fabulous vacation. I would recommendet this hotel with full responsibility. I am going back soon with my family. Wait for me. I love you all.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Laila K
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Hi Laila,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my mail find you well.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Our 6th Stay.... and it only gets better. I now have some idea how Royalty feel! We are treated so well at this Resort. Every request was met with no exception. The team from the top Mrs Soha to Mohamed the gardener are an incredible workforce. Do not just read this review ... come and experience this wonderful hotel. If you half as much enjoyment as I have been lucky enough to enjoy, then you will be extremely happy. Until our return.....WELL DONE TO A GREAR TEAM ❤️

Hi Caroline,

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I booked a room in the villa area it is very quite and simple feel like at home
clean but very small in general it represented very good value for the money we paid.

Overall the hotel is very good and There are two people in particular I would like to mention who were extremely friendly and helpful, these are Mr Essam @ reception And manger of Breakfast restaurant unfortunately i forget his name but i remember that he is from Quna

The location of the hotel with its own sandy secluded beach was great

Just a really nice hotel and would go again .

Room Tip: i think see view will be the best room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Mr. Montaser,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my reply find you well.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Well, we booked for 4 nights and arrived in January 19, had 2 family suites in the villa area. Rooms were little shabby and the dinner wasn't that great. Room service took quite some time to answer our requests and sleeping was little tough due to mosquitoes (although mosquito repelling devices were available at rooms). Staff were very polite but not very hospitable as I would expect from Hilton.
Finally we did cut our stay to one night only and moved to Hilton Long Beach.
I have to highlight that the resort management contacted me after checking-out and they apologized for the inconvenience we had, but that happened after we left the hotel so there was no chance for sorting things out.

Dear Mr. Wael,

I would like to thank you for having the time to write and post your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We are grateful for your feedback as it will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence.

I was really disappointed to learn that we weren’t able to meet your expectations in regards to some some issue I fully understand your dissatisfaction and please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience encountered.

I would like to assure you that your feedback has been communicated to concerned Department Heads and will be seriously dealt with. Moreover, severe corrective actions will be taken as appropriate, with all concerned and/or involved personnel.

In closing, please accept once again our sincere regrets for not being up to your expectations while hoping that such isolated attitude/situation will not deter you from visiting our Resort once again and giving the Team of Hilton Hurghada Resort another opportunity to experience yourself the service and relaxation you deserve and should expect from us.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hilton Hurghada Resort