“manial el roda”

Ranked #41 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
cairo, Egypt
“manial el roda”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

it was a nice pace . i really enjoyed and i enjoyed sun and clean hotel with my nice room and a good service ; the beach was amazing with nice animation stuff with nice dj . i really liked hilton disco . hope if i can spend more time there later on .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Omar R
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada.

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. Many thanks for your kind words.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Hilton Hurghada Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed there for 6 nights ... the room was really good, clean, and the staff was helpful friendly .. the animation team was fun and present new show everyday .. I would definitely go there again... we stayed most day on the beach.. it is really fun to have sun bath or play vollyball. food was good everyday with a new menu

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Yehia A
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor Traveller Web.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. Many thanks for your compliments, defintly I will share your feedback with our team members.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort .

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

It had been an exciting experience for the first time in Hilton hotels in a marvelous place like Hurgada. The crew is very friendly and I enjoyed my stay . I advise anyone planning to visit hurgada to stay in hilton elnour hotel .

2 Thank Tarek N
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Munich, Germany
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We travelled as group of 5 small families with children, we really enjoyed our stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort in October. It is 10 minutes drive (10 KM on average) to most of Hurghada attractions, taxis are available all the day. Breakfast was very good and had a good taste. Dinner was excellent most of the days (except the Egyptian day :D where they offer some authentic Egyptian food that most Egyptians like except me and my wife). The main swimming pool is in perfect conditions. The beach is perfect with a lot of water sports activities. Rooms are clean, sufficiently furnished, quiet except for some noise from next resort central A/C at night. As usual, the most amazing part about Hilton is staff, they are doing their best although the current hard circumstances of low tourist traffic coming to Egypt nowadays. Please keep it :)

1 Thank AhmedElgenidy
Horeya, GM's Personal Assistant at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

First allow me to express our deepest appreciation for the time you have spared to post your feedback on TripAdvisor Traveller website.

As one of the Hilton Hurghada Resort team members and on behalf of all my colleagues, I sincerely thank you for your over whelming comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self during your stay at our resort, your home away from home.

aswan
Reviewed October 21, 2013

There are no beds, for children _ to respond to service zero _ There are mattresses for the bathroom _ the level of service no bad water to make coffee _ service water Bacatii slow dirty does Msheeat bath please check prior to the visit. The restaurant is good, no good services

Room Tip: Abused place
Dear Our Valued Guest,

I was really concerned to learn that you weren't satisfied with some of the services provided to your goodself throughout your stay. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I would like to assure you that your feedback will be seriously dealt with and severe corrective measures will be taken as appropriate.

Kindly rest assured that we always endeavor not only to meet but to exceed our guests' expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good self is and will remain our greatest achievement.

In the meanwhile, please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

GM's PA
Konya, Turkey
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have stayed in this resort seven days. It was not all inclusive (Breakfast and dinner). Rooms were very good. All stafs were very kindly. Pool and other places are very clean. Extras were not expensive. Foods were not very large variety but most of them were delicious. Waveless sea, prety seashore, but no fish for snorkeling. I will stay this resort (all inclusive) with all my cousins next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to fill in our web based guest questionnaire.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

General Manager’s PA
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It was really a very good vacation , i really enjoy every thing in the hotel except the aqua center and really please i need you to reconsider rening the place for such untrusted people i search for another center outside the hotel to make my activities

Dear Our Valued Guest,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

However, I have forwarded your comment concerning the Aqua Center to the Concerned personnel to further investigate this issue and taken corrective measurements where applicable.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

General Manager’s PA