“the much awaited get away.”

Ranked #43 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“the much awaited get away.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

our room was upgraded on request to a sea view room.It was worth every penny for the spectacular red sea view it provided as It was on the first floor.we walked down and the beach was only 20 feet from us.so for a 2 day stay this room came in very handy.the breakfast had a variety even for kid's as there was a special menu as well as an area created for them.

Room Tip: the sea view rooms r v close to the beach and the kids play area.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hi Nadima,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Best Regards,

+20 65 3465036/37

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Yerevan, Armenia
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I liked Hilton Hurgada Hotel very much. Everything was very good, clean, nice. The food was very tasty. The staff of the hotel is very polite and they did their best to serve you. The comments of the Hotel in some sites were very bad, but it's just a lie. It's a good place to spend your vacation )))

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank Ruzanna H
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for sparing the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am grateful that you have enjoyed your stay amongst us at the Resort and that you were satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance

+20 65 3465036
hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed June 23, 2013

nice hotel with nice service the best in hurghada where you can enjoy your vacation.....nice sv rooms and pools as well. nice staff.....variety of food with nive taste.the location of the hotel is suitable near to downtown

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Horeya, General Manager's Personal Assistant at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Personal Assistant to GM
Alexandria
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I called them to book our rooms, extremely unprofessional attitude, reservation staff are not here, call tomorrow bla bla bla
I told them to transfer me to the front desk to make the booking because I will be arriving in the morning, after almost 15 minutes of questions about our info I was told that the rooms booking are confirmed. My first question was about early check-in because we were going to arrive at 7 am and had to catch the rest of our friends for our scubadiving at 8 so I said that if there is no option to check in at that time I will not come and that I dont mind paying extra fees to check-in before the official time. I was assured that our rooms would be ready by 7am as I requested.
when we arrived in the morning the frontdesk was super crowded yet only two persons were handling everyone!
After waiting inline for almost 30 minutes we discovered that our booking is not on the system!! for another 30 minutes everyone tried to blame it on other departments! Finally they said they can check us in at 3pm!!
the staff was very unprofessional and you had to repeat everything 3 or 4 times because they dont pay attention. I did not even get to see the rooms but the reception was not very clean!
I didn't like the hotel since the minute I walked in!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
HI May,

Greeting from Hilton Hurghada Resort,

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback Via Tripadvisor

Based on your low rating and comments, I can realized that you were not satisfied and left before checking-in process. Therefore, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

In respect to your arrival feedback. Kindly allow me to inform your good self that after investigation and refer back to our records, nothing has been found for such incident recorded in our hotel during this period even under your name. I would Highly appreciate, if your time permits, if you write back to us with more details regarding the problem you have faced in order to maintain and further improve the quality of service provided to yourself or any of our valued guest.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands in the near future.

Best Regards,

HIlton Hurghada Resort
+2 065 3465036/37
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Staff in the hotels specially in the front desk is friendly and helpful and the location is good . I would like to be there once more next time thanks all. There is alot of entertainment and activities can meet a different need of every one .you have to go and find by your self.

• Stayed June 2013
Horeya, GM's Personal Assistant at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor Web Traveller.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. Many thanks for your kind words.

General Manager’s PA
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I want to say that it was our first time in Hurghada. We were four and we spent amazing vacation in Hilton Hurghada Resort. Red sea is awesome! We stayed at Villa's territory, quiet, calm place with a good view on a pool. We are really glad that we chose this hotel. Yes, our room was old, but it was not something bad, and if we come again we will ask exactly about room in a villa. We enjoyed with the Sun, the sea, the beach.
Thanks very much to all staff of this hotel. We will be happy to visit you again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, General Manager's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

First of all, I would like to seize the opportunity to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your nice words.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you were satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

PA to general Manager
Hlton Hurghada Resort
Hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed June 7, 2013

over the past 13 years of dealing with Hilton resort in Hurghada i came to a conclusion that it is my favorite and recommended Property for me personally and my guests visiting HRG.
a sincere way of ameliorating services , little things could happen any where ! But at the end every body leave satisfied
Thanks to all the team who are doing their best to meet with My customers convenience
Ashraf A.Alaim
Itta Tours &Scuba Travel

Room Tip: should you need a good location with easy access to all the other parts of Hurghada , hilton resort...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Our Valued Customer,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada and hope my reply fnds you well.

On behalf of the Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Hurghada Resort as your company’s number one hotel to accommodate your/our valued guests and for sparing the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our customers and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your kind words. I will definitely share your compliments with our team members.

In closing, I would like to thank even more for the trust you have put in the Hilton Hurghada Resort’s team and please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet our guests’ expectations, as servicing our valued guests is and will always remain our greatest
achievement.

In the meanwhile, please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,