“Review”

Ranked #31 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Staying at the Hilton Hotel in Hurghada proved to be one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. Everything was perfect, accommodation, food, decor, excursions was really great. The staff were very, very at-tentative, knowledgable and very polite. My party did not want to leave and should the occasion ever arise again I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Mr. Rascal,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor Traveller web.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your kind words. I will share your complimenta with all our team memebers.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Hilton Hurghada Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (2,718)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent hotel for family vacation . Hospitality felt every where from all the team members around the hotel.Green landscape was extremely amazing . Front desk team were rather helpful and offering assistance whenever needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada.

First of all, please allow me to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to fill in our web based guest questionnaire.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had three days in this hotel before we started a weeks diving on a liveaboard. We stayed there last year and we loved it and we were not disappointed this time. Welcomed back with smile and open arms. Being English we were treated much better than the Russians who seem to have a problem saying "please" and "thank you". Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.The buffet breakfast lunch and dinner is manic with the Russians who swam in as soon as it opens. Although fully inclusive we used the "Lagoona" restraunt a couple of times (paying a bit extra for the food) and it was great lovely food and very attentive staff. On last day we had to hand in arm bands an midday but the staff still let us drink and eat till our taxi came at 5pm. We we retruned after weeks diving all the staff remembered us and were just as helpful again. Will use this hotel again next year if we return here for diving holiday.

Room Tip: If you have children ask for ground floor room overlooking pool. Nice open balcony to sit and watch...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eagles52
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Quality Assurance Manger
+2 065 3465036/37

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here in April for a week as my first family holiday. There is no say this hotel is 5* in the slightest! The room was riddled with ants, fridge was constantly hot ( which was so frustrating due to having a babies food I needed to store) and the room was quite small.
The hotel is full of Russians (99.9%) who are rude, arrogant and alcoholics! They way they treated the staff was disgusting to watch. The food was never warm and not to a 5* standard at all! However the staff in the canteen were very helpful and kind.
The location of the hotel isn't overally great, however you can get a taxi to the marina but to be honest you're not missing much!
The beach is lovely however you won't catch sight of many fish. Best advise is to stay in maakdi bay which according to other tourists on the flight is a much better place. We were told we totally stayed in the worst area. Gutted.
Overall my holiday was disappointing and even more so due to it being a first family holiday.
My advise to fellow holiday makers.... Don't stay at this hotel or location!

• Stayed: April 2013

First, I would like to thank you for sparing the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

I was really disappointed to learn that we weren’t able to meet your expectations in regards to yourfeed. I fully understand your dissatisfaction and please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience encountered.

However, please rest assured that Hilton Hurghada Resort's team members follow the Band Service Standards with all guest regardless to their Nationalities.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort in the near future or in any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide.

Best Regards,
Quality Assurance Manager
+2 0653465036/37

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The front desk very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious. The beach location is amazing as it has a lagoon thats safe and warm.
Adding that M. AbuHeif is a pro. and the disco is full of beautiful girls.

• Stayed: May 2013
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Michel,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Excellent services, friendly faces, warm welcome and enjoyment to the most.
The hotel features are great and being renewed every time I come back.
The location is also very good, just 15 min. from the downtown and the new marine of Hurghada.
Definitely coming back soon...

• Stayed: March 2013
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Hi Ahmed,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

Kindest Regards,

Quality Assurane Manager
sherine.ahmed@hilton.co
+20 65 3465036/37

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The best front desk team you ever seen with nice smile and always ready to help. The service is excellent and the food is tasty. There you will find the best sea view and rooms with pool view as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business