“My second home”

Ranked #42 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Me and my mother enjoyed our stay at Hilton Hurgada Resort from 13th of April till 20th of April. We want to thank especially the team of the Bebbles Restaurant. Staff were helpful and particulary I want to mention that the bartender Mohamed serving drinks at the restaurant drinks bar is very professional and helpful with all guests. He speaks mostly all languages which are needed there and all tourists were very surprized of such high-level customer service. He was always very kind and laughing with a warm smile. And drinks were served very fast. The hotel must be very proud of having so good staff working for them! Also the animation team was good and friendly with tourists. Wish all the best to all these people who made our stay wonderful and hope to see you soon again! This hotel is like a second home for me;-) Miss you all!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Mrs. Astonia,

Sunny greetings from the Red Sea.

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and for the time you have spared to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor Travller website.

On behalf of Hilton Hurghada Resort’s team members, I sincerely thank you for your precious comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay.
I am grateful that you were statisfied during your recent stay at our beautiful resort and that you have carried back pleasant memories of your stay.

It is always good to receive positive feedback. I will definitely share your compliments with our team members, specially, Mohamed - Pebbles Bar Tender and the Animation Team.

I would like to assure you that we will always endeavor to meet, or even exceed your expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good self is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

Looking forward to welcome you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort, your home, away from home.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed in Hilton Hurghada Resort last year in July for 11 days. The staff speaks English poorly, and the communication was frustrating. Cleanliness was not an enviable level. Most unpleasant experience was a lizard who appeared in the bathroom, and we had to ask the staff for few days, 10 times a day repeatedly to send someone to the room to remove the lizard from the bathroom. After five days they sent a gardener who did not understand a word of English, and did not have a idea how to resolve the problem. Finally, I requested to change rooms and the last full day we got a second and a smaller room. Take care about what you eat. Although I was aware of the possibility of getting amoeba in Egypt, and with strict caution when choosing food at the hotel, not to mention that consuming food and beverages outside was apsolute NO, me and my boyfriend we get sick. Last two days of my holiday i have spent at a hospital in Hurghada. Therefore, if you choose to go to Egypte for holidays, pay attention to what you eat, and make sure you take travel insurance, because you might need it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ZerinaSA
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

I am really concerned to notice that you were not fully satisfied with services provided to your good self during your recent stay at our resort. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience encountered.

However and with reference to your comment in regards our food hygiene, I would like to assure you that we all Hilton Hotels take very seriously the food hygiene & health of our guests as well as our staff. All our food production facilities are inspected randomly & on regular basis by an International Renowned Company specialized in Food hygiene.

In addition, our hotel’s reports are totally clean from any deficiency that can present any risk to the health of our guests or can by any mean cause any kind of illness.

Kindly rest assured that all other points brought up in your feedback will be seriously dealt with and a corrective & disciplinary action will be taken as appropriate where and as applicable.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies and rest assured that our guests’ satisfaction will remain on the top of our priorities.

In closing, I do hope that the inconvenience caused does not deter you from visiting us once again in the near future, where I would personally make sure that you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have just returned from staying at this hotel for a week, we last stayed here twelve years ago. Whilst it is a love;ly hotel it is not 5* Hilton quality. the hotel hasnt changed in the twelve years since we last stayed and is now quite tired. The rooms need to be renovated especially the bathrooms. However the staff and service more than make up for this, they are very pleasant and helpful, nothing is too much trouble to them. We were all inclusive and think this is best having seen their prices on menus and at bars etc. The food was varied and very good. We did book to go to La Casa one eveing and this was our only mistake!! The food was awful, the service bad even though only four tables were occupied and no atmosphere, we should have stuck to the buffet, better by far!! The sports bar last time we came was thriving with a real buzz to it but this time it was empty, this is because you have to pay for your drinks in there as well as any games even chess and they dont show premier football either, its a shame because it is now not used as a result and is a lovely bar. The beach is small but lovely and the gardens are beautiful a real credit to the gardeners. Thank you Hilton Hurghada for a lovely holiday

Room Tip: block 5 is right near the beach and away from the bars and restaurants
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort once again and for the time you have spared to post your review on TripAdvisor traveler web.

I would like to thank you even more for your precious comments on our team members’ outstanding performance as well as the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay.

However I was very much concerned to notice that your dinner experience at La Casa restaurant was not up to your satisfaction. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience encountered. I have forwarded your comment in this regards to our F&B Manager along with our Executive Chef to further investigate this issue and take necessary action(s) where and as applicable.

As for your comment in regards "room condition", we do have “Ken fix” program to maintain all the Resort’s rooms where and as needed.

Please rest assured that we undergo constant change to improve and enhance our valued guests' experience.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you once again at our beautiful resort.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed there for one week in the beginning of April 2013 on all inclusive basis. This is not 5* hotel according to European standard, but quite lovely anyway. The property generally is well maintained and looked after, staff members were all polite and friendly. The hotel has nice garden and sandy beach (however no one fish has been seen there). Food was really good - diverse and really tasteful (there were even freshly squeezed juices for breakfast), so many thanks to all guys working at the main restaurant.
We stayed in villa room on the first floor. We did not like it at first sight and even tried to change it (we were offered pool view first line room for 70 dollars extra), but then decided not to move. The room in our opinion needed some upgrade, as it was a bit old in style. Pillows also was not comfortable at all. Air conditioning stopped working at some point and was fixed twice, but it was not a big problem for us, as the weather was not very hot and all staff members were more than happy to help us.
Generally we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good accommodation at reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Julija,

First allow me to express our deepest appreciation for the time you have spared to post your feedback on TripAdvisor public website.

We are grateful for your feedback as it will serve as a further source of inspiration to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence.

I am glad that you were satisfied with the services provided to your good self during your stay. Many thanks for your kind words. I will definitely share your compliments with our team members.

Please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet and even exceed your expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good self is and will remain our greatest achievement.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at your home away from home, the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went with a friend at Easter, the weather was super hot and it was very relaxing. The beach is small but nice. We had breakfast included which was okay but its better to do the all in. The staff were very friendly and accommodating to us. It was my birthday when I was there and they left me a cake in my room. You can negoicate good prices for the spa and its pretty good. The cleaning staff do a great job. The mini-bar is expensive so try not to use it! Overall, it was a very nice, quiet, relaxing trip. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: You can ask for a room near the beach for a fee but Its not a big resort.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank monneary
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hi,

First of all please allow me express my pleasure for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Sherine Ahmed
Quality Assurance Manager
sherine.ahmed@hilton.com
+2 065 3465036/7

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I spent six weeks at the Hilton Resort Hurghada in Jan 2012 and jan 2013.
All members of staff are friendly and very helpful.My wife is disabled and every member of staff could not help enough. We will be returning for our six weeks next year(2014) It would be unfair to name any one member of staff as all helped to make our stay so happy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank longstay65

Hello,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Sheirne Ahmed
Quality Assurance Manager
sherine.ahmed@hilton.com
+2 065 3465036/37

Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was our fifth stay in Hurghada and the third in the Hilton Resort. There are many things why we like this place. The staff is very friendly, attentive and helpful. The term staff includes all employees of the Hotel: House technicians, chambermaids in these case chamberboys, security guards, beach and pool attendants. The towels have always been on our deck chairs at the pool when we arrived. Further: the gardeners, guest relation manager, cooks and last but not least the waiters in the restaurant bar and lobby lounge. We always got a very nice table with our favourite mango drinks already waiting for us.
Everybody including those not mentioned on the list, did everything to give us a comfort feeling.
We enjoyed the food and drinks and of course the extra ice in the afternoon, the nice talks with other guests (English, Russians, Italians) as well as interesting talks with staff members, the climate the gym and the hot bath after a long swim in the red see with the nice sand beach. In our opinion an other big asset of this hotel. The rooms have comfortable beds and the bath has a well equipped bar with pretty good products. So to summarise, we‘ve enjoyed our stay very much. We’ll bee back, when ever possible. Sincerely yours HR and M Lutz, Switzerland

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor. Many thank for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay amongst us at the Resort and that you were satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Kindly be informed that our valued guests' satisfaction is remaining our main target.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks & Best Regards,