“it is my lovely hotel in hurgadah”

Ranked #42 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
drem land Egypt
“it is my lovely hotel in hurgadah”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I strongly recomend any one want to enjoy and have good memories, to go direct to Hilton resort Hurgada, very helpful staff, clean environment, neat rooms, nice and beautiful sea and pools, 5* food and beverages, high quality room services and highly qualified management............

Room Tip: every room in the hotel has its special taste...........
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hi,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Hilton Hurghada Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed March 17, 2013

For those looking for Hilton quality, this certainly does not make the grade. The rooms are shabby, the food is very average and the service is terrible. The latter started as soon as we arrived, with the porter refusing to bring our luggage in out of the sun (his excuse was that we might be in apartments across the road but I still didn't want my luggage sitting in 32 (90) degree weather). I eventually had to bring one in myself and then he followed reluctantly with the others. Later that day, I was told that the map that the concierge had given me earlier was not provided by the hotel (because some of the information was wrong and they didn't want to take responsibility), the towel clerk tried to refuse to return my towel card (for which I could have been charged $11), and it took far too much effort just to get a cup of tea/coffee with breakfast (and which arrived well into the breakfast) and so on. The main door to our flat hardly closed, the internal doors all fitted poorly and there were absolutely no utensils in the kitchen, making the stove and related rather redundant. The restaurants were expensive, but did not provide quality to match. The variety was decent, but the food had a mass-produced, homogenous sort of quality. The one upside was a very nice waiter in the pool bar, who went out of his way to be helpful (which was especially noticeable in contrast to the rest of the service).

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. There are many other good hotels in the area.
1 Thank Toby875
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi,

Sunny greetings from the Hilton Hurghada Resort and thank you for sparing the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor travellers website.

We are grateful for your feedback as it will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence.

I am disappointed that you weren’t satisfied with your stay amongst us at the Hilton Hurghada Resort. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and allow to clarify to your good self the below:

- In respect to your comment regarding the room furniture, please allow me to inform you that we are applying on going kin-fix program in order to overcome any comment/issue and keep the room condition up to guests’ expectation.
- In regards to 11.00$ that you have charged, please let me explain that one of our security rule either to return back the towel card or to charge with towel value which help to control towel movements.
At last and for all other point, kindly rest assured that I have been communicated all with concerned department heads for necessary corrective action, where applicable.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies and looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Best Regards,
sherine.ahmed@hilton.com
+2 065 3465036/37
October
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited the Hotel 3 times due to the nice location and the hotel faclities , my last visit was on the current month , really i have been touvhed with gtreat improvemnts that has been done since my 1st visit on 2010 , the Hotel was also good but a lot o improvements in every thing , food ,, service , stuff helpfulness and the smiley face from every one from members to managers , I will always recomend this Hotel for the great value VS Money.
Hussein Ahmed

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Hi,

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

sherine.ahmed@hilton.com
+20 65 3465036/37
Reviewed March 7, 2013

special thanks for all the staff that toke the initiative to make a surprise party for my spouse on her birthday.

the rooms were clean a tide all the time

a little issue with the AC wasn't working probably on low temps.
but again the weather was already cold and i did not report this to any one :).

sea view deluxe room is the one's you should ask for . adorable! specially on shining moons nights . what a view !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Earazeid
Horeya, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Mr. Clare,

Cheerful greetings from Hurghada with my wishes for this reply to find you well.

As one of the Hilton Hurghada Resort team members and on behalf of my colleagues, I deeply thank you for your over whelming comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self during your stay at our resort.

I am delighted that we were able to make you satisfied with the services provided during your stay. Highly cherish your kind words.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests and it will definitely give us a greater pleasure to share your compliments with our team members.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank you even more for the trust you have put in my team and please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet your expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good selves is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you once again, at your home away from home, the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Best regards,

Personal Assistant to General Manager
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been there with my wife an daughter, our room was in the villas side, in front of the health club .
We loved our location as we where near the gym, indoors pool, kids area and the kids club.
Beach is good but without coral, volley ball wad great although we didn't have enough layers, wind was strong but we could play :-)
We had lovely photos in the gardens and my daughter loved the place too much.
Staff is very helpfull and were happy to surve egyptians in these circumstances and lack of tourists.
But in general i am sad to see Hurghada with this weak tourism.
I hope March will be better inshaa Allah.

• Stayed February 2013
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada.

As one of Hilton Hurghada Resort team member and on behalf of all my colleagues, I sincerely thank you for your kind words on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self along with your family during your recent stay at our resort, your home away from home.

I am proud that the team satisfied you with the services provided.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests and It will definitely give us a greater pleasure to share your compliments with all our team members

In closing, I would like to thank you even more for the trust you have put in my team and please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet your expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good selves is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Personal Assistant to GM
Wien
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was in Hurghada 4years ago. Great place. Hilton resort is great Hotel with fantastic beach! Hurghada is better choice for me than Sharm el Sheikh if you choose Egypt! It is much more Egypt, prices are much lower (incredibly low). Possibility for various trips are much bigger and much more interesting! Who loves history, shouldn't pass this

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Marc,

Greetings of the day from sunny Hurghada.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort, even if your last stay was since four years ago.

I would like to thank you even more for the time you have spared to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were satisfied with the level of services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

It will be really our pleasure if you could accept our invitation to visit our resort once again in the near future where all the team will be at your service.

In the meanwhile, please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

PA to General Manager

Aswan, Egypt
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rooms are great and clean and the food is perfect, the reception helpful, but all kind of staff members in and around the building are too much disturbing.
They try to make some "social talk" and don't respect your privacy (only they try to have baksiesh at the end). This happened on the private beach, at the swimming pool, at the hotel shops etc.
The security even asked me "where are you going" while it was obvious that I was staying at the hotel (you need to wear some kind of plastic bracelet). The bar man at the swimming pool refused to give me the ice cream I ordered, because it was after 4 pm, while he just gave my kids an ice cream one minute earlier. When I got angry with him, he tried to make peace and tried to offer it from him self (which was not true of course). All those irritations together made our stay at this hotel much less comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed most of the services provided to your good self. However, I am really concerned to notice that you were not fully satisfied during your recent stay at our resort. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused and rest assured that your feed back has been communicated to concerned department heads for necessary action to be taken, where applicable.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Best regards,