“I like this hotel”

“I like this hotel”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I like this hotel
And I'm glad I spent it some good days
And I would advise all people to go and look at how wonderful this place is
And how beautiful the service they have
And thank you for allowing to take my opinion about this place

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MAHMOUD A
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hellow,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
Quality Assruance Manager
+20 65 03465036/37

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Once again..... Here at the Hilton Hurghada Resort EVERYONE goes that extra mile. This hotel has the most wonderful atmosphere.... It feels like Christmas every day here.
Fathi has superseded everything this holiday as have Aziz,Christina,Essam,Ahmed,Haitham, Islam and all other staff from the top management to the wonderful gardeners and cleaners..... You will never be disappointed from your stay here.... Love the Lobby Bar fabulous service just stay and embrace this awesome hotel ❤

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank parrfamille
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Hi dear ,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I come here behind unforgettable impressions and excellent rest! The most friendly personnel and tasty food don't leave indifferent. Perhaps, Hilton Hurghada Resort is the best hotel in Egypt! Nook of Paradise!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter. To rest on the south side is more interesting, I think!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tatiana-MissBean
Hi,

Best Regards,
+20 653465036/37
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was my second time in HHR and I think the third will be soon! I want to thank everybody from hotel staff, especially Fathy Galela for this great atmosphere, feeling that you are the only guest in the hotel! If you lost a key - 1 minute and you have new, if you want your omelette be more fried - you're welcome, no problem! From the sunrise till the dawn you see - they care about you!
Thank you! Peace!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Igor,

First of all, please allow me to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 15, 2013

When I arrived I was greeted by the hotel's minibus driver in what I will call the 'sun van' and taken to the hotel.

Although I've had many friends stay and enjoy themselves I was still apprehensive... Until I was welcomed into the hotel by the ebullient and hard working Guest Relations manager, Fathy Galela who ensured I got started right away with a delicious and thoughtfully non-alcoholic cocktail.

I was at the Hotel for 9 days on business and I cannot even begin to fully express how much I enjoyed myself. To be fair, the hotel is not perfect, a fact the Fathy both acknowledges AND works tirelessly, and with endless good cheer, to rectify.... And that is what makes it special. Overall the entire staff, from Fathy and Aziz (hotel manager) to everyone on the animation team (sorry guys aside from Mizo and Mahmoud[?] I didn't mange to get all your names) even Abdul(?) my room attendant greeted me daily with huge smiles and a 'we'll fix it' attitude. Nothing seemed too much trouble.

Ok. Perhaps it's silly for a business trip but I couldn't help but feel charmed by how many different ways they could make my room special by fashioning ducks, boats, rings, and other things, with towels laid on the bed each morning. I even came in one day to find the garments I left drying outside, neatly folded on the bureau... I was surprised and VERY grateful.

The food was a good mix of European and Arab influence cuisine with many dishes from around the world. Everything was well seasoned and I LOVED my daily omlets. The food was EVERYWHERE and it was hard to go hungry... Or diet.... But as a slow-carbber I found it easy to satisfy myself and 'go for it' on my cheat day.

I was on all-inclusive but I rarely sampled the alcoholic drinks however my colleges informed me that they were largely satisfactory. The evening shows well simple, a bit short, but wholly entertaining. I imagine they "sparkle" when in their normal poolside home which was closed for it's winter nap.

The beach was lovely and well kept and I REALLY wish I had discovered the pier earlier in my trip. I love the outdoor dining available there. The sea was a quite chilly in contrast to the hot sun, however it was sooooo comfortable after only a few minutes.. Again, I wish I had had more time during my visit. On overcast days I went to the pool in my spare time. Some of the equipment was in need of repair but ultimately it was very nice and perfect shelter from the cool wind when overcast. The towel guys... First class!

The gym was adequate with a small collection of free weights and a weight machine with nearby tennis courts and squash courts.

In the evening it was very Romantic if you were with a partner. I enjoyed sitting on my ground floor patio having informal business discussions, sipping my chamomile tea while watching the lovers stroll the gardens, or on two nights enjoying the discos....not my style of music but I had fun anyway.

Again... The place was not perfect, and I could list it's shortcomings but preferred to share them directly with the amenable and conscientious Mr. Galela. Fix those problems and you'll blow away the competition.. ( incidentally during this same trip I also stayed at the gorgeous, elegant, and sumptuous Mövenpick Hotel in El Gouna.... I preferred the Hilton Resort Hurghada... See my review for Mövenpick) I REALLY enjoyed my visit and feel very happy recommending the hotel to all but the pickiest traveller.... Oh he'll I'll even recommend to them too (wink).

Room Tip: Ground floor beach side is quiet and lovely.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, February 18, 2013

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort and that we can met you expectation, kindly be assured that we will do our best in your next stay in order to exceed your expectation for enhance your satisfaction.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just came back again from a wonderful stay at the hotel. The hotel has lovely lush gardens, friendly and helpful staff, and a wonderful array of food choices during all of the meals served; breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is something for everyone. The hotel's superb location, located on the 7km pedestrian boardwalk, meant that i was able to stroll along the boardwalk, get in some free fitness :), as well as do some souvenir shopping wiithout having to hail a cab to take me from location to the other.
This is the second time that I've been to the hotel and will most definatly return again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo