“Good”

Ranked #40 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Warsaw, Poland
“Good”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

An amazing holiday, a very enjoyable stay! Too many Russians and a small beach! Rooms clean and big, the food very tasty! Super animators and super fun!The kids loved the mini disco and kids corner!high level of service, deserves 5 stars!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank franek j
dongobouta, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to fill in trip advisor

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

HILTON HURGHADA RESORT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Verona, Italy
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stay at the Hilton was very successful. lots of greenery, very good food, friendly and professional service. small beach, but the entrance to the sea ideal for children. Two weeks of rest and sunshine - super! big thanks to the animation team - cancan, farid! thanks to them our holiday was even more fun, more interesting. during the entire day was something to do (aqua gym, volleyball, dance lesson, shows) - unforgettable! definitely I'll come back to this hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Hurghada Resort for two weeks. I have nothing bad to say at all. In fact everything was good. The rooms were spacious and very clean with lots of linen and towels. The beach was good and the diving through Euro Divers was excellent. The staff were all helpful and friendly. We did take the bus into the town (right to the last stop) and had a great time shopping with the locals. I would certainly visit Hurghada again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
dongobouta, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, September 26, 2012

cairo
Reviewed September 19, 2012

we just came back from hilton el nour resort me , my brother and my friend were there for 3 nights and we really loved this hotel and i said hotel because it does not has the soul of resorts .they have the best reception stuff in hurghada and they give a good image for the hotel.
the food is good . the rooms are very modest they have to renew it . and they have to improve the animation stuff.the best thing in this hotel is the beach it has a wonderful beach it is really fantastic and you will enjoy it.and i was surprised when i was asking for a small bottel of water and they told me that you can not get abottel of water you just can have a glass of water i think it is not good for all inclusive guests . the hotel has a good location in hurghada.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank a_nasr82
dongobouta, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback at Trip advisor

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed some of the services provided to your good self at the Resort. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

I am assure you that the comments in our hands, could’ve been immediately addressed and resolved to your entire satisfaction if were brought up to our attention during your stay. I do hope that this isolated incidence will not deter you from visiting our resort in the near future.

Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Staying at The Hilton Hurghada Resort was even better than the first time....ALL the staff were fantastic.....my heart still remembers many people most important to me Essam, Fathi, Christy, Aziz, Amr and Mr Alkady...........they all went the extra mile to make our holiday so so lovely...Mr Haitham Saeed too..

The Pebbles Restaurant staff were always helpful and happy to see us nothing was too much trouble...

My stay 100 per cent fantastic!!!

Thank you all....

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank parrfamille

Hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I recommend each one needs to enjoy his time in the most attractive resort of Hilton Hurghada,the best service,high quality cooked food , active communicating guest relation,where you can get body relaxation and rest,safest for children,but sports and animation need improvement.

Room Tip: pool view room is more recommended and specialy room no. 1020 from 3 -7 Seb. 2012.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank alaaatef
dongobouta, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, September 18, 2012

Beograd, null, Serbia
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Nice hotel,professional friendly staff,great professional animation team,the most wonderful thing is a beach. The room was also wonderful:very big with a great balcony..Stayed 14 days and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves,thanks for one good vacation:)))))

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple