All reviewsmain buildinglovely hotelplenty of sun loungersenglish guestsenglish couplelife guardsreception staffdesert safarievening entertainment isrelaxing weekfamily roomtwo weeksanimation teamaqua parkgreat holidaythese guysalbatross
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I visited this hotel in July. We rested here with my mother. I want to say that this hotel is very good. If you choose it your holiday will be great. Very good staff, hotel has a large and beautiful territory. There are 5 differents restorants, where you can eat very tasty.Hotel is located on the first coastline.Beach and sea are clean. I liked this hotel and recommend it to you!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice stay during the easter holidays in the hotel. Also my aunt, who is very travelling experienced and saw many hotels before, liked it much. Everything was very clean, food was good, people very friendly and helpful. Everybody will find his or her favourite place there, as its a very wide and well groomed areal , which wasn´t overcrowded. I like to say thanks here for the hundreds of hands, really hard working people, who made our days there!!! Equal if cleaning staff, the cooks and servers, life guards, the animators and all others. We felt save and welcome! And my personal thanks goes to Mustafa, from the cleaning team :* and to the DJ´s and the singers, who perfomed the shows in the evenings! Excuse me, if I write the name wrong, but I loved to hear and to see Suleman <3

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

The hotel is nice,it has variety of food,nice cafes,amazing beach,friendly staff,we enjoyed there,everything was perfect except reception staff.They are rude and don't smile and ignoring your questions or giving wrong information.We didn't feel welcomed at all. They need to be more professional.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We had a onw week holyday in Beach Albatros Resort, one of the best resorts I have ever been, the service is perfect, the rooms are clean, food is excellent, the stuff is nice and friendly, only teh wifi is not working good in the rooms, the beach is clean and wonderfull, perfect place for couples, families with kids ( a lot of attractions for kids), interesting shows in the evening in Banana bar area!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Bezoar_Travel
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The Hotel is located directly on the beach, sea was unforgettable, pools were very clean.
Room was also clean.
Food was very various, but for me there was lack of cheese and fruit.
The staff was friendly.

Room Tip: with pool and sea view
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple