“Very good guide”

and up
Private Transport to Luxor from Hurghada
Ranked #21 of 92 things to do in Hurghada
Reviewed July 27, 2017

We saw the beduin village and had a great guide to explain all the things that we saw. Also we had a camel ride there.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"egypt"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Try to join us for fantastic tours with Bon Voyage Tours in hurghada and Egypt, scuba diving, snorkeling, sightseeing tours, private tours, archeology tours

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We got picked up and dropped off from our hotel. The locals were very welcoming and gave us Egyption tea and snacks.loved relaxing in the tents in the desert. You also get to see some brilliant views.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I expected to experience the real feel of the people who are living in the desert but it turned out to be a replica in the middle of the desert. why not for people who didn't experience any desert yet. otherwise you won't enjoy it. worth mentioning that the people there are very friendly and welcoming

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2017

If you come on holiday just to rest and sunbath this is not for you. I have loved Arabia since as a child watching Lawrence of Arabia then later visiting his home in Dorset I think. As I got older I must have watched it 50 time and read his book on battles in Arabia.
This trip is the real thing. Into the desert spending time with current Arab nomads and getting a taste of their life. Sadly the mosqetoes got a taste or two of men. The quad bikes and dune bashing was not me but the history is amazing. Perhaps I could do all this cheaper but it's done.

1  Thank Paul H