3,364 results
All reviewsmr kannangreek restaurantsoma baycafe stellaatrium barazur barthomas cooka la carte restaurantspoint breakkoi carpquiet zonemattress topperanimation teamkite surfingmain restaurantspa poolhorse riding
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Excelent resort, a bit old, but very well maintained. Nice staff, friendly. Excelent beach, excelent food. Sweets included. Only fruits were lacking in decembere when we visited. A bit far from Hurghada, 1 hour trip there and back again. It's the only resort we stayed in Egipt so i can't compare to another, but besides the age of the hotel wich can be seen in the rooms furniture, everyting else was from ok to excelent.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mihutescud
Hotell_Manager, Management team at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear mihutescud,
Thank you very much for your kind positive feedback regarding the vacation in our sunny resort. We were more than happy to have the opportunity to welcome you in our hospitable luxury resort and extremely happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay. The SENTIDO Palm Royale team is looking forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I arrived here on Sunday, 7 of January. I will stay till Saturday night (13/14 of January) with All Inclusive services.
I love almost everything:
- We received the room quite soon after arriving even if was 11:00 AM
- Excellent variety and taste of the food
- Good beer, wines and other drinks
- Water on the beach is served in bottle not in simple plastic glasses
- Nice bars and restaurants
- Nice and big rooms but a little outdated furniture
- Many activities and nice animation staff
- Large swimming pools
- Nice reception
- Beautiful beach
- Etc

3 weak points:
- Too many flies in the beach area
- No heated swimming pool outside
- Very small indoor heated pool

Anyway, for sure I will come back and also I really recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cristian B
Hotell_Manager, Management team at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Mr. Cristian B,
Thank you very much for posting your kind feedback while enjoying the hospitable Egyptian sun. We are very grateful for choosing our hotel and we are happy to hear that we are meeting all your expectations from the accommodation, the food and the service. I would like you to note that the ‘voice of the customer’ and a genuine feedback is very important for the staff and management. Rest assured we take your comments seriously and all necessary actions will be taken where it's needed.
In case if you need any assistance it will be a great pleasure for our reception or Holiday concierge teams to help you before your departure. We sincerely hope to have the honor to welcome you back again to our resort.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Spent a very happy ten days a the Palm Royale over New Year. Three of us in an ample-spaced room. Food was terrific. Service excellent. We had the VIP package which included table-service breakfast with lovely views. Their New Year gala dinner was really fun. Tennis courts were good and available. Outdoor swimming pool in the Health Club area was warm and sheltered from any winds. Gym very well equipped.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank ClaireAZ1
Hotell_Manager, Management team at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear ClaireAZ1,
First of all, please accept our sincere gratitude for such a positive feedback and selecting our hotel from all the other hotels in the Red sea. It was a great pleasure to welcome you and provide our hospitality with our utmost of care and attention. We are very grateful for your positive comments regarding the service, the food and you really enjoyed New Year gala dinner. Our hospitable team is looking forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed January 7, 2018

We had a wonderful Christmas relaxing in the sun. Nothing was too much trouble, and all staff were friendly and helpful. We had an amazing massage and left feeling much more refreshed and relaxed than when we arrived

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mgriffiths69
Hotell_Manager, Management team at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear mgriffiths69,

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Palm Royale from
the 30/12/17- 06/01/18. Overall impression very satisfied. Staff were very attentive with a special mention to Mohammed at the Stella who went above and beyond his role and customer service. On a personal note the rooms could now do with being updated which I have seen a few people mention. The room I stayed in (1270) had a couple of defaults but nothing to ruin my holiday. Attended the Indian al a carte restaurant on the 03/01/18 which you can access when all inclusive and also the Italian on the 04/01/17 which were both delicious. Evening entertainment was a complete shambles but again I didn’t really go away for this and didn’t really bother me. Moving onto the year gala. The evening presented well with a good bunch on the table. Entertainment again wasn’t great but this would be hard to please everybody. Buffet on the night was to a high standard by serving a selection of seafood, Indian, english and some continental items. Desserts looked delicious which I didn’t opt for but heard good reviews about them around the hotel. Drinks on the AL package is good if you fancy a good old heineken but you do have to ask for this otherwise you will be given the local Stella beer. Johnny’s Bar within the hotel is ok as I’m a non smoker I found this very difficult to relax in and opted for the outside area which was better and less smoky. I’m not a snob but don’t like being covered in smoke or smelling of this. A recommendation for Johnny’s bar any chances of supplying some nibbles on the tables? after a few beers this would go down a treat. Moving on to the excursions Ali Hi Hi from the beach is a cracker with his sales tactics but on the plus side he does provide the excursions he sells to you. At the same time £50 and VIP is the best description I can provide. I can ramble on but I’m not going to just a few pointers for the hotel and upcoming guests. Would I return... mixed feelings bye for now.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Antony R
Hotell_Manager, Management team at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Antony R,
First of all, I would like to take opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation. It will be our honor to welcome you here again as our valued repeater guest and I would like you to note that the ‘voice of the customer’ and a genuine feedback is very important for the staff and the management. Thank you very much for your comments you have shared with us. Rest assured we take your comments seriously as we sincerely strive to provide an exceptionally high level of service worthy of our guests. We sincerely look forward to your next visit to our hotel so you can personally experience the changes.