I stayed at the Palm Royale with my sister at the beginning of July, we were absolutely blown away by this hotel! The hotel is very clean and there are always staff around making sure it stays that way. The staff are fantastic, they couldn't do enough for us and made sure we were happy.
The room was spacious and clean with a lovely view from the balcony. The food in the buffet is cooked perfectly and there's so much choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate at the a la carte restaurants most evenings which were all equally tasty! Once again we were always looked after well by the waiters.
The pool is amazing, it has a little cave section with waterfalls. Yes the pool is chilly but once you have been laying the sun it's very refreshing. We didn't spend much time at the beach as there was hardly any breeze and found it cooler by the pool, but from what we saw it is beautiful. The grounds are very spacious and well kept, good if you like to have little walks.
This hotel is amazing and it must be seen, if you are thinking of travelling to Hurghada you MUST stay here!
Well done to all the staff who make this hotel what it is. I would definitely recommend and hope to return soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sentido Palm Royale Soma Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada