My husband and I have just returned from the Palm Royale following our 11night stay. Like the majority of guests we had an amazing holiday and totally impressed with the decor, but mainly the extremely attentive and friendly staff, from management,guest relations,waiters in all restaurants and cleaners. Our room was on the fourth floor following our request for a high floor and we had a brilliant view of the pool and the beach. The room was always cleaned thoroughly each day and bedding and towels changed. The staff in the main Stella restaurant couldn't be more attentive and there was always a great choice of food,however once we tried the a la cartes we were even more spoilt and went to all but the Italian several times. Our favourite was the Asian followed jointly between the Greek and Lebanese. We thought it was nice that the chefs came out to see how their food was going down, so when we complimented them they were thrilled. We like to spend our day on the beach and most days beds were available but if you want a particular spot its best to get up early and get your towels out!! It was incredibly windy during our stay as in gale force, however, it was also very welcome and we got a great tan.
Overall, we would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants complete relaxation and pampering. Only one negative for me,a gin and tonic girl, I couldn't even go there...I tried, but the fumes hit me before the liquid hit my lips, but the wine was okay and the Stella beer was fine. So, anyone thinking of going to this hotel won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada