Sorry, I should have written this a couple of months ago. We went at Easter and this was our second visit to the Palm Royale. There is nothing I can add to the other raving reiews but must say that our holiday was faultless
From the moment we arrived we were treated like family - nothing was too much trouble and we needed to ask for nothing. Our room was just fantastic, with views of the sea and pool. As requested, we were on the first floor and our son had a room next to us. The food was excellent and the staff always very attentive. We lay on the beach every day and our beds were always ready for us. The hotel grounds were, as usual, impecable and we cannot wait to return next year.
I would like to thank so many people and will probably miss someone but could I just mention Adel Kamal,Amir,Aziem Yossef, Moustafa the Thomas Cook rep, Karam Abd Elbaky,Mena Moner, Bishay Ataz, Hasham Omar andHussein Mousa.
I also had a massage whilst there and have to admit that again they responded wonderfully to my request for just a gentle 1 hour massage - no bruises or kneeling on my back!
My only warning would to be wary of the water sports which are under separate management and for which they do NOT warn you of insurance THEY say is required if any
of their equipment is accidentally damaged. An incident involving our son could have ruined his holiday but once again the hotel management and the Thomas Cook rep were tremendous!!
We would recommend this hotel without question and look forward to meeting all of our friends again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada