My wife and I have just returned from this amazing hotel. From the start when you walk in to the reception area until you leave, the place is beautiful and spotlessly clean. The staff could not do enough to ensure your stay was enjoyable. Our room 1117 was spacious and the balcony was large with a sea view, the room was cleaned and towels were changed on a daily basis. The private beach is just a short away and we had no problem finding a bed. I must add that Michael Dekry (Nemo Bar) looked after us with a smile and a warm welcome when we stopped off for a drink.
When we did have an issue we spoke to Mr Kannan, Front of House Manager, and he was excellent. His customer service skills are second to none. Nothing was to trivial for him. An example being (that for a reason unknown) our pre booked taster fishing trip was cancelled. As this trip is only available on a Monday and we were departing on the Friday we thought we had missed our chance. However when I told this to Mr Kannan, he said "Leave this with me".
Later we found a note in our room saying our fishing trip would be on Thursday. Thursday came and we went to reception and was picked up by a manager and driven to the harbour and to our surprise we were met by the crew of the hotel owners own yacht and informed by Mr Kannan that he was unable to use the regular fishing boat (as it was already committed else where) and he had spoken to the owner who said we could use his boat and crew so we could enjoy the fishing. As we were the only two people on the boat (with two crew) we felt like millionaires, all thanks to Mr Kannan.
Would we go back. Yes of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada