wow what a hotel in the middle of nowhere, well paradise . The hotel speciallity restaurants are fantastic i tried the lebonese the first night , also tried italian, greek and asian. Italian was best for me. not so fussed on greek restaurant because i didnt really like the menu. the asian was the best the main buffet was fantastic for breakfasts but not great for evening meals and lunch time most is cooked in a sauce.. on the menus there are black and blue writing the blue writing you pay extra for.Most drinks are included on the all inclusive there are a few that are no but most are. The beach towels are free and you can have as many as you like , this however does cause a small problem trying to get the sun loungers on the beach before 8am because people take more than one towel. The entertainment , where do i start how hard do these guys in animation work special thanks to kseyria and tazio who made us feel very welcome, enjoyed the stretching and the water gym also matt and his dancing after the show. I paid for wifi which was about £50 for the week which was very expensive. The hotel is spotless the rooms are very clean and spacious all the staff at the hotel are very nice and make you feel at home. I visited hurghada twice this was very expensive if booked from the reception but half the price if you get a taxi privately. the transfer time is about 40 mins.
would I return Yes YES YES. If your thinking of booking this hotel then i would not hesitate its lovely and i am fussy. I also work in a travel agents so ive been lucky enough to travel to some nice places and this was one of he nice ones. if you have children perect for them lots of activities shallow sea water nice beach and they love children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the SENTIDO Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The SENTIDO Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga ist just 12 km away from the SENTIDO Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the SENTIDO Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the SENTIDO Palm Royale. Furthermore, several A la Carte-Restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the SENTIDO Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale Soma Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada