We have just retuned from the Palm Royale soma bay after a 7 day break commencing 22 Feb 2013 via Thomas Cook. The facilities and service are excellent. We don't usually do all inclusive but fancied a relaxing break and time away from the cold and floods in the UK! The main restaurant was very good with loads of choice. The lebanese, asian and greek restaurants were good however we found the italian disappointing apart from the pizzas. One tip - go for the beach front rooms - great walking direct from room to the beach - these rooms also include access to the separate terrace breakfast - a real treat - the manager of this restaurant is a real star (very professional and frendly - from Sri Lanka we understand). We tried wind surfing and sailing (free taster sessions via TC deal) - the manager at the centre was a very good instructor and very patient with us! Also the massages were good. Only one disappointment apart from the Italian Restaurant and that was the main pool being out of action - we should have been told earlier by TC as it was apparently out of action from the 18th Feb and we arrived on the 22nd only to receive a letter from TC on the bus from the airport (an e-mail or tel call should have been made). Overall a great holiday and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada