We recently stayed at the Palm Royale and I would consider it one of the best holidays I have ever been on. The hotel although secluded and therefore ideal for a fairly quiet holiday the hotel itself was amazing. The atrium was breathtaking and a great place to sit in the evening for a drink with the pianist in the back round. There is also another bar called Johnnys bar, this had a great atmosphere and was never overcrowded. The beach was lovely and the beds extremely comfortable with good sterdy wind breaks. The pool was also huge and although a little chilly due to it's size it didn't stop us and we had a fantastic time sitting at the pool bar with Beshoy! We also loved that there weren't many sun beds around the pool so it never felt crowded but people were never left without, it really was the best of both worlds. The dining options were faultless, with the main buffet offering different themes there were also 4 a la carte restuarants with unlimited use and although most of the menu was on the AI basis you never felt any pressure to buy anything at a charge. The restaurants were of a great standard and the food really yummy and we experienced no sickness what so ever! One of the best things about this hotel is the staff, they literally worked all day and night and were always on hand to help with a smile, Beshoy at the pool bar, Mina at the a la carte lunch cafe and George the pool guy really made our holiday! An added bonus was that they never expected a tip which is extremely unusual in these countries. Also if you book with TC you get some spa treatments and water sports included on your AI and they were of a really good standard considering they were free. I could literally go on and on about this hotel but the gist of it is I would go again in a heartbeat and would recommend to anybody prepared to listen. You must go...soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada