DATE OF STAY: 14th Sept to 28th Sept 2012
We have never written a review about our holiday before, but as this holiday was so special and outstanding we thought we should definitely write one.
From the moment we walked through the door into the most amazing marble reception area, we knew we had picked the right place for our two week stay in Egypt. We have visited Egypt 4 times previously, always all inclusive at 5 star resorts, and we can firmly say with no hesitation that this was by far the best resort in every way.
The food in the buffet restaurant (Stella) was always good, with plenty of choice each meal time. The 4 a la carte restaurants (Italian, Lebanese, Greek and Asian) we ate in each a couple of times and were never disappointed by anything, the atmosphere was lovely and the staff always very attentive and friendly.
The Azure bar by the pool had good snack choices for lunch as well if you didnt want to go inside to the main buffet.
So food wise the choices were very good for all inclusive.
The room was very spacious and extremely clean. We were on the fourth floor in the main building and had a wonderful view of the Red Sea and also the pool area. The room was very quiet.
The Spa is a fantastic way of relaxing with friendly staff and a good choice of treatments.
The whole resort is extremely clean and very well maintained, and staff are constantly working endlessly to keep to this high standard.
We shall definitely return to this wonderful paradise resort just as soon as we can.
We are very shocked to see some of the negative reviews and seriously wonder if these people were actually staying in the same resort as us!!!
We met many people who were staying at the resort for a second or third visit, so in itself this must speak volumes
Paul T & Amanda F.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada