Thank you to all members of staff at the Sunrise - everyone did their utmost to make sure we had everything we needed for a perfect holiday - we were a party of four adults and were there in march this year. If you enjoy snorkelling and don't mind going off the jetty into deeper water the size and variety of fish is worth going for (as long as its calm and not too windy ! ) but you can still go into the sea from the nice sandy beach and relax. Food excellent. The gardens were wonderful too. We definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those who prefer water activities, the resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select- reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada