This hotel is a five star hotel and it is quite good,comparing to other Hurghada hotels.its position is ok,and if you want a family hotel with standard family ammenities,beach,shopping option nearby, well positioned(some 10 -15 min drive to hurghada center),then you should book it.i am not a hurghada fan,since it is totaly scattered on a huge teritory,good hotels are far from the city which itself is not too...interesting.
But,nevertheless,this hotel is situated on a large area and offers a lot so you can even spend your evenings walking around hotel area if you sont want to go to the city.staff is nice and helpful,only minus is a hotel restaurant,as i didn't feel it as a five star facility.but,singles,couples or families,dont hesitate and book it(if you decided to go to hurghada).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those, who prefer water activities, the Resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa