SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-
Sea World(Hurghada)
$90
$87
3,964 results
All reviewsaqua parkanimation teammain restaurantsister hotel next doorvictoria puba la carte restaurantsadult poolmamlouk palacelobby barthomas cookguest servicesnice holidayspecial thanksred flagkids clubitalian restaurantsenzo mall
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I cant say one bad word. The hotel fulfill all my expexctations. Our trip start really kindly welcome from hotel staff. Willing and helpful staff made our trip faultless. Beautiful setting and scenery, well furnished room, wide range of food, many activities and great people = unforgettable holiday. I wanna say thank you to all of them, but especially Abdo from beach bar and Obama who is best animator ever. We appreciate work of all staff aj much as possible.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for Your review.

We are glad that You were satisfied and we are looking forward to see You soon again in our hotel.

Best regards,
Hotel Management

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I cant find better word then excelent... Everything was really good - service, stuff, food... I usually dont like animation team but Dennis Obama was really the best i ever met... He is friendly, funny and polite, so I really hope that my next holiday he will still work in Sunrise...
Thanx for everything ;)

Room Tip: Garden view is the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for Your very nice review.

We appreciate it a lot and we are happy that You liked Your holiday with us and that You fully enjoyed.

We are looking forward to see You soon in our hotel.

Best regards,
Hotel Management

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am back from Egypt - Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa and I want to go back. It was really excellent holiday. Service was great, food was delicious, kind and friendly staffs. And really funny animation team - Kano, Nikol - Czech, Jeryy!
The great was that hotel have a guest relations in Czech. If somebody from Czech is not able to speak English, the staff solves every problem

2  Thank Petra S
mamloukpalace, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Mrs. Petra,

First of all thank you for sharing your positive comment about our resort. We really appreciate the time you took to support our resort in this difficult time.

We hope that we can welcome you and your family soon again in your second home SUNRISE Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa and make your vacation even more relaxed

The hotel Management

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have just returned from another fantastic holiday at the Garden Beach. As some countries had suspended flights in to the Red Sea area it was a little quieter than usual but still enough to meet new friends and not have to get up early for a sunbed ! Food is plentiful and varied lots of different bars and restaraunts to try, we loved ther chinese, mexican and italian, but the main buffet has always loads to choose from. Wonderful rooms very spacious. Fantastic animation team, Obama and his team pulled out all the stops to entertain you during the day, they all work very hard - superb holiday

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Mrs. debra b,

The hotel Management

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Myself and my party which included my family have just returned from a week in this hotel.
Sadly none of us will ever return.
The hotel seemed to be a refuge for all of the Egyptians from Ciaro and the hotel totally tailor made the food and entertainment to satisfy them.
The food was so vile including in the on site restaurants that my whole party came home having lost weight.
I am 6 months pregnant and suffered terrible hunger throughout the entire week and on more than one occasion went to bed without dinner!
The swimming pool had to be emptied and cleaned due to the Egyptians allowing their children to urinate and soil in the pool.
I also witnessed a young child being resuscitated beside the pool as she had no arm bands on and there is no life guard....this has traumatised me!
I was continually hissed at by the Egyptian women,I can only assume because I'm pregnant and was in a tankini.
Whilst in the pool with my fiancé an Egyptian man actually began learing at me and making rude gestures which made me so uncomfortable I got out and went back to my room!
The staff at the pool snack bar continually ignored me and my family and would leave us until all of the Egyptians had been served before they got to us.

We met another English couple who had told us that last year this hotel had been amazing so they had decided to return this year for 3 weeks....they were utterly disappointed and felt exactly the same as us!

There were 14 people in my group and 12 of us were sick including myself and after being home for 4 days I'm still suffering with tummy cramps....not ideal whilst pregnant.

My list of complaints goes on and on....but the crux of this review is seriously don't go here...

9  Thank Victoria D
mamloukpalace, Guest Relations Manager at SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select-, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Mrs. Victoria,

We want to thank you for sharing your vacation experience.
We are very sad that you didn't enjoy your holiday in our resort.

We are an international resort with more than 10 different nationalities including Egyptian guests.

We have a 14-day rotated theme evening in our main restaurant with a daily Oriental corner as of the specialties from the country. As Thomas Cook guest in our resort you have the luxury to eat in the evening in our a la carte restaurants and in the ones from our sister resort SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort.

Our life guards are trained well and watching the pools continues. The parents need to watch their children but as hotel we will not let anybody drown.

After you contacted the Hotel Management we took your comments very serious and action was taken directly.
i.e. We opened the Italian Restaurant specially for our European guests with a set menu and a dessert buffet. Reservation in the a la carte restaurants.

On daily basis we came to you to check how you are and you were satisfied with the taken actions and felt a lot better.

Unfortunately you didn't inform us with any further comments to solve your problems

We hope that we can welcome you again and give you a positive impression about our resort

The Hotel Management