We have just arrived back from Sunrise Garden Beach Resort (Andy, Joanne, Tom and Matt) yesterday. I was very impressed with the hotel staff who made us very welcome and comfortable from the moment we arrived.
We were upgraded from a family room to a suite which was really appreciated (thanks again Mohammed!) We were also given a late check-out the same room again when we needed to stay for an additional night due to an issue with Thomas Cook.
All in all, a great hotel, really friendly and obliging staff, would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those who prefer water activities, the resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select- reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada