Our 6th time to this hotel and I'm afraid the hotel rooms are now looking tired they need up dating ie lighting, bathrooms and fittings.all the staff are still excellent ,they now have a new animation team at the hotel the do lots off activities during the day and put a show on most nights.( hello kano ) the a la carte restaurants are all worth a visit at garden beach and all so mamlouk next door. We are returning in October but we are going to stay in the crystal bay hotel next door to the mamlouk which is a 5 star and you can still use all the facilities at the other 2 hotels which we are happy about because we have many friends at both hotels. If anybody has any questions please post on TripAdvisor and I will answer them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those, who prefer water activities, the Resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada